Post Your Pics: The Official Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
malakian said:
Nice tits, sweetchee....Oh hi maca, I was just..haircut...

You drank that, piracer!? You're a brave, brave man. I consider myself a bit of a wine fanatic...have a cupboard of wines far too expensive for my humble means...but I've never thought 'this really could do with a cobra in it'. I just don't see what it could add...:S

Not too bring the attention back to me ( :D ) but yes, it took qutie a bit of nerve too finally do it. We were planning for a bout a year making sure it wouldnt kill us and stuff, haha. So relieved when neither of us dropped dead or anything.

But back to the girls of GR, mmmmm.

piracer said:
But back to the girls of GR, mmmmm.
Speaking of girls on GR, guess what I was for Halloween!

3089558321_ef945681f4_o.jpg

ROFL, you guys are funny. I was going to post up a picutre last month of my Halloween costume but thought it was too racy. Looking at all the comments Tigerlilly gets I don't know if I was right or wrong!

Well, here is my future tattoo. It's going on my lower back.
00cy5.jpg

Zoey said:
ROFL, you guys are funny. I was going to post up a picutre last month of my Halloween costume but thought it was too racy.

No nipples and nothing below the pubic line (except for thighs and that of course). Anything else depends on how much skin you want to show.

Sam

And *cough* the more the better :D Unless your like oh i dunno, 200 kg or something. Although if you were really tall... then i guess it would all be proportionate then its ok.

omg you guys I'm not posting nude pics! I said it was my Halloween costume :p

And now I'm thinking no :wink:

Zoey said:

Don't listen to them. You should definitely still post pics.

Seriously, even if you're trying to be ironic and chuckling at yourself, whenever you say, "Hehe, nice tits." you're still saying, "Hehe, nice tits." with the shallowness of yourselves. Fuck off with objectification, even if you know that's what you're doing and people seem okay with it, not everyone's thoroughly amused by the bullshit.

I wasn't going to say anything, but you brought this shit onto a whole new page, so grow up and do some yoga until you can suck your own dicks... Through a hose, because there's no way you can make it even with extreme flexibility.

Alright, immaturity almost out of the way, this is my favorite postage stamp ever to get discontinued:
69_royal_mail.jpg

Zoey said:

I want to see what you look like. I'm a n00b here. I want to see what everyone looks like. Post a pic while wearing a ski suit if you have to.

Yokiro said:
Seriously, even if you're trying to be ironic and chuckling at yourself, whenever you say, "Hehe, nice tits." you're still saying, "Hehe, nice tits." with the shallowness of yourselves. f*** off with objectification, even if you know that's what you're doing and people seem okay with it, not everyone's thoroughly amused by the bullshit.

I wasn't going to say anything, but you brought this s*** onto a whole new page, so grow up and do some yoga until you can suck your own dicks... Through a hose, because there's no way you can make it even with extreme flexibility.
Welcome to the internet. Kindly shut up and GTFO.

Longo_2_guns said:
Yokiro said:
Seriously, even if you're trying to be ironic and chuckling at yourself, whenever you say, "Hehe, nice tits." you're still saying, "Hehe, nice tits." with the shallowness of yourselves. f*** off with objectification, even if you know that's what you're doing and people seem okay with it, not everyone's thoroughly amused by the bullshit.

I wasn't going to say anything, but you brought this s*** onto a whole new page, so grow up and do some yoga until you can suck your own dicks... Through a hose, because there's no way you can make it even with extreme flexibility.
Welcome to the internet. Kindly shut up and GTFO.
The internet, despite popular opinion, is not serious business. Also, if you didn't make your post sound like you're a whining immature fucktard, perhaps your point would've been given some credibility.

Easy yokiro. I wouldn't say cheap shot internet-parody breast humour is winning any comedy awards either, but it's just light hearted. Stal and I for instance are happy in relationships, it's not like we're trying to get nudes. That's for icepick.

You have to remember where we are. I feel strongly about my vegetarianism (except eating fish, which i do), but I still giggle when my best friend tells the bar staff i'll 'just have some cress'. It never pays to take yourself too seriously.

We all know GR is pretty liberal. I for one am a rabidly liberal. If universal suffrage was in question, believe me I'd be on the pickets, but as boob jokes go...Come on, we're all 11 deep down, aren't we?

I'd say it's pretty forward thinking to be able to make such jokes and have them be perceived as a bit shocking anyway! Surely that's good news for society?

Nice legs btw killer. Lol @ misty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coin Master