2014 Completed Games List

I just finished The Walking Dead season 2.

Spoiler!

I ended up with Jane, at Howe's, letting the family in. After watching the other endings I kind of wish I had have saved Kenny and had him either leave Clem at the sanctuary or go off with him. I feel as though him getting Clem there and their journey made him realize the error of his ways and somewhat brought him back just long enough to say goodbye and fulfill his promise to Lee to get her someplace safe.

Cool. Does that game still have an active playerbase in the multiplayer? That PvP rocked.

BloodMoney_zpscb92b15f.jpg

Blood Money platinum! I finally finished the trilogy. I don't think I can pick a favorite; each having remarkable distinctions on its own.

Blood Money is my favourite, simply because of the amount of freedom it gives you compared to the other games.

Thanks, Matt!

Craig: Blood Money had of lot of fun levels, too. I liked the Heaven & Hell party. The newspaper clippings at the end of the rounds were a nice touch. They would change slightly depending on how you played. I guess I'll try to tackle Absolution soon.

Just finished Dragon Age Inquisition. I could sit here and nitpick it but I would rather just acknowledge that its the most fun I have had in gaming this year.

76 Hours to complete(With side quests and collectibles).

I'm about fourteen hours through Dragon Age: Inquisition and I'm only up to that Stormcoast place. I'm level eight. :/

Oh God. I haven't even gone that way. So far I've only travelled east. I do have one west location unlocked though?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle