2014 Completed Games List

Just finished Mass Effect 3, once again replaying through ME1 and ME2 with all available storyline DLC. Went through it as female Shepard.

Master_Craig said:
Just finished Mass Effect 3, once again replaying through ME1 and ME2 with all available storyline DLC. Went through it as female Shepard.

Hope you enjoyed it.

I toyed around with my N64 Last night and beat Pokemon Snap in three hours. Nice and relaxing.

Blood Money is my favourite of the franchise so far. I enjoyed Absolution but was disappointing, it lacked the same fun factor and freedom as Blood Money once did. Absolution seemed more focus on linear story.

Master_Craig said:
I enjoyed Absolution but was disappointing.
I agree; fun but a bit lackluster. It was still a pretty solid game on its own.

I still haven't completed 'Blood Money.' I may give it a shot soon. The Opera level, where they rehearse the finale from Puccini's Tosca, is my favorite in the entire series. I'm quite certain the voices used are that of Catherine Malfitano and Placido Domingo; a televised performance from 1992. The Hitman games wouldn't have stuck with me over the years had it not been for their fantastic musical scores. Jesper Kyd is still one of my favorite game composers.

Tales of Maj'Eyal

Logged 213 hours into it but 24 hours to beat it with one character: Dwarf/Stone Warden.

First try: Gave up on it after too many stupid deaths.
Second Run: No Stone Alchemy? Restart.
Third Run: Stone Alchemy gave me enough cash to get 5 randarts at 4000 gold a pop from the rich merchant before the game ended: 2 Shields, a helm, gauntlets, boots and an amulet from the riches I got from the end-game if I was able to go back and get it. But Stone Warden is amazingly good. Vines adjusts your playstyle to being tactfully slow and moving as little as possible but with the two shield Prodigies, you're pretty much OP. Two good shields neuter damage like crazy, your Eldritch Shield tree is god-tier awesomeness for offense and the final bosses posed no threat to me at all. And that Spikes tree, I had my doubts but with high Physical Power and Strength from my randarts, everybody got silenced and brainlocked.

Stone Warden is ridiculously strong, but unbelievably fun. Already had some real good armor but wonder what kind of armor randart I could have gotten.

Master_Craig said:

Gotta give it a bit more time before I replay it as Fem Shep but that Citadel DLC, loved every bit of it.

I bought Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare on Thursday and I finished it over Saturday and Sunday, the single player campaign anyway.

Graphics look awesome. Played in a mostly 60 FPS (occasional slow down when things get absolutely crazy). Challenging game even on Regular mode. The story line is completely predictable. It's a fun, but linear roller coaster of a ride that will probably take you somewhere between four to six hours to complete.

Been playing multiplayer most of the afternoon. Pretty fun. When I'm not getting shot in the face.

In the past couple of months, I finished Metal Gear Solid 2, X-Com: Enemy Within, and the first playthrough of Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel.

FINALLY finished Alien: Isolation.

It was great, but man was it annoying at times. Let's just say I hate the medical sections. And there's an achievement to NOT DIE in the whole game?! WHAT?! ..WWWHHHAAAT!!?!

Fuck that.

Seriously, it was a slow start because it was tense, but from about Chapter 10 onwards it was fantastic - couldn't put it down. Especially when [SPOILERS AHEAD]
you find out after "killing the alien" that there's an entire nest in the spaceship! And that there's multiple aliens and facehuggers (that can also kill you in one...great).

Also...the end...
when sneaking around multiple aliens, which I guess was the "final boss" was just the most stressed and tense I've ever been in a video game! It was such a reward when I made it to the save point near the end.

People say they preffered the beginning half with less "action" because it's scarier, but I absolutely preffered it when you grab the flamethrower. BecauseI don't know if you noticed, but the alien roamed round much more in the latter half of the game (with less hiding spots too), so the intensity certainly didn't lift for me! When you flame him, you have to find a hiding place FAST otherwise he comes back twice as angry. You don't have unlimited fuel! :(

So that's that. What next? Probably AC Rogue...

Good news my brothers for today I can finally say that I have beaten Assassin's Creed 2: Revelations. It was a little too drawn out for me, and as such lost my interest for a while. I've picked at it over the course of a year and a half. But now it is done. I really like the AC games, I enjoy the story well enough. But they get to this point where the gameplay and the story contend with each other for time. Revelations really picked up in the last hour or two of play though...I'm sad it took this long to finish it.

53955-Kramer-the-bet-Im-out-gif-TD4u.gif

My friends and I completed the sixth year of our Madden 15 League, and then just restarted as new coaches in a new franchise. Yeah, I'm gonna say I've played more than enough hours to count it as Completed.

Bretimus_v2 said:
Good news my brothers for today I can finally say that I have beaten Assassin's Creed 2: Revelations.
I haven't brought myself to even trying that game again. It's been the brick wall of the series, for me. I haven't played it or anything else after it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod