Post Your Pics: The Official Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im tryin to start anew, but i look at tigerlillys pics and think.

....DAMN look at them T***ies!!!!! (yea nice haircut too..., longo - tigerlily. my hair is longer than both of yours)

Ms.Lilly whenever your in the Bay Area/NYC lets ummm... get together and play some games or visit GR and drink some homemade ale.

By the way guys!
My football team is playing in Orlando for the National Championship this week. AYFL!!!!! Wish us luck. Im down there with them now. Hopefully i will have some championship pics to post!

gross.jpg

Pre-recent haircut.

Flaming_Tiki_God said:
It also helps that Lethean's a mod. :)
Anyway, I thoroughly disapprove of the word 'fag', but I'm sure the lot of you would know that and label me too sensitive.

I know. I'm not going to make a habit of using the word. It's basically in the same neighborhood as using a racial slur.

Or commenting on a female poster's tits. :lol:

Cool photos, everyone. :D

Craigphotonew-ofdeathlawl.jpg

Not the best photo of me :( - taken a while ago when I got my new mobile phone. I was testing out the camera and my friend wanted a photo of me, so I took one, taken at around 4:30 AM during my shocking sleeping pattern days. :p

My avatar is supposed to be a crappy cartoon drawing of me... back when I had short hair. >_>

My Induction into Manlyness: Night of the Snake Wine

n573870266_1245328_7997.jpg

The vessals

n573870266_1245330_8886.jpg

My brother in arms who is joining me.

n573870266_1245332_9750.jpg

The uncorking

n573870266_1245339_3486.jpg

On the Nose:

Very toasty, almost like smelling burnt rice.
Good heady aroma off rice wine and Chinese roots, wolfberrys and ginseng.
Ethanol-y also.

n573870266_1245343_6919.jpg

Cheers!

n573870266_1245344_7421.jpg

Tasting Notes:

Very burning, no tannins whatsoever, burnt rice profiles just singing all the way through. Very, very heady.

n573870266_1245345_8622.jpg

A very manly (and relief-y) high 5. Thank god no one started spewing.

42677-SnakeWine--YESSSSSS-0.jpg

One very pissed off (and dead/drunk) Cobra and Garden Snake.

Guys, I know you're only joking about but let's not drive these female posters away by focusing solely on their breasts.

Sam

Nice tits, sweetchee....Oh hi maca, I was just..haircut...

You drank that, piracer!? You're a brave, brave man. I consider myself a bit of a wine fanatic...have a cupboard of wines far too expensive for my humble means...but I've never thought 'this really could do with a cobra in it'. I just don't see what it could add...:S

maca2kx said:
Guys, I know you're only joking about but let's not drive these female posters away by focusing solely on their breasts.

Sam

i'm pretty sure the comments on her first photos are what made her post another, with her chest pushed out.

When she first posted that photo I was thinking of commenting on her tits, but I thought it would lead to some negative backlash. Boy was I wrong.

Just being serious for a second... You know, for people who are all about change and embrace progress, some of you are the same horny boys who ogled Dobby.

Are girls at GR REALLY that enticing?

We're simple men attracted to women - nothing wrong with that :D. Human nature.

Yeah, that's the pervert's motto.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaminglovex