Post Your Pics: The Official Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats the scale, 1-100? And what are we comparing it against? It also depends on the venue. Something like this where i can say what I'm thinking and not get kneed in the nuts or have a drink poured on me... uuhhhmmmm 87. a little bit higher than a rabbit, but not quite at the sexual predator stage... But i guess that depends on who you ask.

ps - white-noise. nice pic.. that bears got wood.
i kid i kid.

^

White_Knight.jpg

:eek: @ mala's n00m00! Cute!!

I present to you, my giant Irish forehead:
l_d4e7b7a4d0f344be83fe07e4192cceb8.jpg

Space Mountain is much more fun with a camera on board ^_^
l_b1eb6df6460249caa0af4ac0c92f03d2.jpg

l_97c98aa6b1ff462ab1f22466ce172ee9.jpg

If you flash them enough, they'll speed the ride up. Yeah.

l_fc63e9ff6c064906b903f911acdcaf0f.jpg

Nephew ^_^

l_69e6280430ed4459a21582215aa2275a.jpg

D-runk in L.A. at my pal's band's final show.

Was it not a fun ride haha? You look bored in both pics!

Also your top pic kinda looks like your looking at the hands you MURDERED YOUR WIFE WITH!!! - "THESE HANDS, WHAT HAVE I DONE?!?!?"

Ghost is closer to the point. I was posing, but not actually on anything, except a lot of damn Absolut. My pal in front took a bunch of pictures, so I've got one where I'm checking my watch, etc.

Speaking of mushrooms, however:

l_896c18f465e14f4b9d207f42801f10fd.jpg

Smoking area. After you laugh at the nerd in the middle, take a look at the left side of the picture. We arrived in the smoking area to find this guy tripping out, and, as you can see, wearing 3D glasses for no reason. Of course, being a group of drunkards, we asked him if he was on mushrooms, and he shyly nodded his head. Weird night!

Haha, space mountain. That was one of the few rides I'd go on when I was little.

chojrdg6.jpg

nodding too hard for my own good doing my Auvinen impression

Hey Krows, I dont want to become an accessory so if you've got something like that planned keep it to yourself until you post it onyoutube the day of.

Is that gun real?

Who knows. Kros always thought he was Travis Bickle or some shit...Posing with guns and trying to look like Bobby DeNiro.

<3

Don't worry, I go to virginia not vtech... I don't think I'll be driven crazy enough to pull a stunt like that. :p

The gun isn't real, it's an old bb/pellet gun.

and screw you colin, I'm Colonel Kurtz

The only recent pic I could find. At my brother's wedding. As a twist, all the brides' maids were short, and I'm 6'4"...
Meh.jpeg

Back when I was allowed to grow facial hair.
Potter.JPG

Kiristo I actually see a resemblance between you and your avatar!

Kros - I always thought Travis Bickle was your hero. I knew you were an Apocalypse Now fan though. I think I could see you going either way which makes you all sorts of unpredictable crazy!

Krowsnose said:
Don't worry, I go to virginia not vtech...

Well after coming so close to beating VT this year[football], some kids on the border might have been tipped over the edge.

Kiristo - you better have hooked up with a bridesmaid that night!

Lethean said:
Kiristo I actually see a resemblance between you and your avatar!

Kros - I always thought Travis Bickle was your hero. I knew you were an Apocalypse Now fan though. I think I could see you going either way which makes you all sorts of unpredictable crazy!

Travis was interesting and his social aloofness I can relate to, but I didn't bond too much with the character. Heart of darkness/Apoc Now and Crime and Punishment are the works I identify most with and love :)

Urban, all the bridesmaids' boyfriends were there. I did have (in my opinion) a decent toast that may have helped, but the one bridesmaid I hit on was actually standing in front of her boyfriend at the time... The best part of my toast: "Marriage is like peeing your pants. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel it's warmth" -Modified from a quote about friendship I heard somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coin Master