Post Your Pics: The Official Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheZoomZoomKid said:
Lethean said:
Canada has a capitol?

get over your beef with with Canada. There was more to it than Ontario.

I'm well aware there is more to it than Ontario. Canada has great scenery and free health care. That's about all I have to say about it though.

Lethean said:
TheZoomZoomKid said:
Lethean said:
Canada has a capitol?

I'm well aware there is more to it than Ontario. Canada has great scenery and free health care. That's about all I have to say about it though.

edit : lol, what is it that US has to offer that Canada doesn't?

intoTheRain said:
Lethean said:
TheZoomZoomKid said:
Lethean said:
Canada has a capitol?

Warmth

Just drop it. I'm not going to turn this into a which country is better thread. I just feel more comfortable in the part of the US I'm living in than I did any part of Canada I lived in. I'm allowed to feel that way, I'll make the odd joke about Canada. Get over it. It's okay to make fun of America but not Canada? Canada is basically America with more liberals and white people anyways.

Let's get this topic back on track.

Here's some pictures of the new household cat my mother and step father came home with the other week. (Our other one was put down back in July or so.)

Ignore the old van in the driveway. My parents gave it away to someone but they have yet to pick it up.

DSCF4117.jpg

DSCF4118.jpg

DSCF4120.jpg

DSCF4121.jpg

I LOOOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEEEE CAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTSSSSS!!!!

I took the liberty of grossly expanding the words to emphasize my sentiments. Good day, gentlemen.

She/he is a cute cat. And of course you show me up by having a picture of her playing with your monitor. Damn you Mala! :p

Longo_2_guns said:
intoTheRain said:
Lethean said:
TheZoomZoomKid said:
Lethean said:
Canada has a capitol?

Warmth

a typical uninformed American response. :)

Lethean said:
Just drop it. I'm not going to turn this into a which country is better thread. I just feel more comfortable in the part of the US I'm living in than I did any part of Canada I lived in. I'm allowed to feel that way, I'll make the odd joke about Canada. Get over it. It's okay to make fun of America but not Canada? Canada is basically America with more liberals and white people anyways.

Let's get this topic back on track.

just curious brah. lighten up. i have cake if that would make you feel better, it's good!

that said, i LOVE Canada jokes. was just curious to what you think is so much better about the states. but alas, i will move on. and continue to post pictures!

1172297289-emo2.jpg

Lethean said:
Lol emos.

And I was lightened up...It was more directed to Zoom Zoom.

I do want cake though...What kind?

it's from the marble slab. tis an ice cream cake, i got it for Elisia's b-day. fuckin awesome, birthday cake flavored ice cream with whipped cream and m&m's and sprinkles.. as well as an anglefood layer on the bottom. it was a 40$ cake. sheesh. but worth it! i ate 3/4's elisia had a slice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fargoman