Post Your Pics: The Official Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
l_9c8e36fd3a914bedbdea61857e42813e.png
Would you trust me with a gun? I'm worse than Dick Cheney.

l_53daa78fd373f1703d8292e91049576a.jpg

This is what happens when I fall asleep at work.

This is what happens when I visit NC and my sister makes me wear her clothes, forces me to let her do my hair and make-up, drags me out to a club for her friends 21st b-day and then drops me back off at the apartment right before a 12 hour car ride back to NY:
post-drinks.jpg

and this is what happens when we reach the 14th hour of said 12 hour car ride with 2 more hours waiting for us and Nicki begins to go crazy... stupid traffic in PA...
hour14.jpg

tigerlily521985 said:
and this is what happens when we reach the 14th hour of said 12 hour car ride with 2 more hours waiting for us and Nicki begins to go crazy... stupid traffic in PA...
hour14.jpg

Holy crap, the creature from The Ring!

Arty pic from the blizzard few weeks ago. Too bad all the snow has melted away.
14iftza.jpg

From the Unholy Alliance gig last thursday. The designated photo taker were snoozing off and taking bad pics. :?
2qduzcn.jpg

Slayer
28subk8.jpg

Mastodon
xnhf7q.jpg

Trivium
30adie1.jpg

and Amon Amarth

Hey i see that Farve jersey back there..

it may be time to take it down seeing as how he's killing shit with the JETS BABY!!!!!! GB go F*** yourself!

UrbanMasque said:
Hey i see that Farve jersey back there..

it may be time to take it down seeing as how he's killing s*** with the JETS BABY!!!!!! GB go F*** yourself!

I'm glad you said it so I didn't have to.

Krowsnose said:
Football enthusiast eh?

When reffering to Green Bay do you use the pronoun "We"?
We're going to have a really big year this year you know. I'm still waiting for my superbowl ring in the mail though :(

StalfrosCC said:

So you don't like Slayer? And just for make things clear I went there cause my friends wanted. I usually listen more lighter stuff.

Yikes that came out like I'm defending myself.

EDIT: Edited to make less misunderstandings

Not that I'm taking the stand on it, but you seem quite shocked by the possibility, Affen? Out of all types of music, slayer do fall into the 'most easy to have a problem with' banding...It's rare for one of their songs not to be about wholesale slaughtering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133