Post Your Pics: The Official Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Longo, just my personnel opinion - if you were thinking of giving your ducklings names, stop! If you have, forget it. After that start force feeding them and make your own home made foie gras. :D

(I've just pissed of a few people haven't I?)

I thought foie gras was geese.

And too late, they already have names. Smacky and Sir William of Quackinstien. Guess which one I named and which one my sister named.

Nuts... they've got names. Well you can make foie gras out of ducks also.

Nvm, come Christmas start getting the chestnuts, truffles and sausage stuffing, it should be pretty good for two big fat ducks by then :D

Sooo,... im visiting this topic after a failed night out. not only failed, but I ate a face full of $H!T... and there are pictures of this... from several angles.. if i get a hold of these pics i will be a good sport about it and post them (but in my honesty, i tried my damnedness to try to surpreess these pics and if I see them on Facebook tomorrow i will post them...

Warning.. They are gnarly!

... Yeah, I'm going to have to swing the delete hammer (the lesser cousin of the ban hammer) if you post a picture of what I think it is.

Sam

My new fishies! I know it's a poopy picture, but oh well.

GR, this is Vince and Howard. Vince and Howard, this is GR. :)

vinceandhoward.jpg

Hi Howard! What a co winky dink, we both got the same name.
"Get me that filet o fish, get me that fish" I would post more of the song, but i hear that song way too much
Hi Vince

This is a new employee that i work with, his name is Marcus but i call him Gary.
The reason why i call him Gary is because he reminds me of the "Numa Numa GuY" or Gary Brolsma by his real name
Marcus.jpg

numa-numa.jpg

Just to let you know what mayhem goes on around there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VoHoYo