Post Your Pics: The Official Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
mar2.jpg

Marius - Not very old :D

The bigger the pic, the bigger the cute factor!

Also, do I detect ginger hair? Are either you or your gf ginger?

PS - Koala on his shirt...ACE!

Well my GF's mom is a ginger, sort of.
My hair was blonde as a child as Marius is now.
But it is more brownish now.
Marius is going to be fucking awesome :D
When he is old enough I will send him to Urban to give him a proper boot camp and make him able to pick up women.

HE WILL BE A LEAN, MEAN, CHICK SLAYIN MACHINE.
- DONT BE SCARED WHEN HES SPEAKIN "JIVE" AFTER i SEND HIM BACK TO YOU.
airplane!.jpg

UghRochester said:
Oh i forgot to mention KBS, that was from my cell phone. Marius is going to end up dictating GR.
Tylzen said:
Well my GF's mom is a ginger, sort of.
My hair was blonde as a child as Marius is now.
But it is more brownish now.
Marius is going to be f****** awesome :D
When he is old enough I will send him to Urban to give him a proper boot camp and make him able to pick up women.

Time for some aminal pictures.
P1010434.jpg

My old dog.

P1010384.jpg

My little kitten.

Now you may ask yourself, what are they staring at? and it's...
P1010382.jpg

BABY DUCKIES!

P1010397.jpg

used44 said:
Rad! Ducks would be awesome to have.
Longo_2_guns said:
Yeah, but they poop a lot!
used44 said:
Solution = never feed them.
New problem, they'll die
Solution: Feed the ducks still. Find a person that you hate, when the ducks leave their little droppings. Gather them up (if you have gloves wear them if you found that disgusting) and put them in a bucket of some sort. When you see the person you hate, Sweep kick them causing them to fall and then dump the bucket of duck dropping and scream, "Yeah! You just got Duck Sh*t all over you." Take photos of that person and post them here.

There you go, your birds sh*tting everywhere is no more problem, they're still alive, and now you have photos for all of us to laugh at.

By the way your kitten is awesome!

UghRochester said:
Solution: Feed the ducks still. Find a person that you hate, when the ducks leave their little droppings. Gather them up (if you have gloves wear them if you found that disgusting) and put them in a bucket of some sort.
Yeah, that doesn't work. Birds, for the most part, don't poop solid.

UghRochester said:
used44 said:
Rad! Ducks would be awesome to have.
Longo_2_guns said:
Yeah, but they poop a lot!
used44 said:
Solution = never feed them.
New problem, they'll die
Solution: Feed the ducks still. Find a person that you hate, when the ducks leave their little droppings. Gather them up (if you have gloves wear them if you found that disgusting) and put them in a bucket of some sort. When you see the person you hate, Sweep kick them causing them to fall and then dump the bucket of duck dropping and scream, "Yeah! You just got Duck Sh*t all over you." Take photos of that person and post them here.

There you go, your birds sh*tting everywhere is no more problem, they're still alive, and now you have photos for all of us to laugh at.

Better Solution: Cross the river with the duck first. then come back alone. Then cross the river with the fox, take the duck back. then cross the river with the bag of feed, then come back alone. then take the duck back across.

Then the duck just shits in the river where all shit ends up anyway.

MattAY, since i'm always interupted by my little bro Luke while talking to you and Tigerlily on Xbox Live, i hereby give you guys a pict of his...well pict of him, Enjoy!
RETARD.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VoHoYo