Post Your Pics: The Official Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh when I finally do decide to have kids, they won't be under the age of 5 and will be fully toilet-trained... I guess I'll be adopting.

tigerlily521985 said:
Aww, all the cute baby pictures make my uterus yell, "Why not me?!?" And then my brain is like, "Shut up b****! This is not the time!"
MattAY where are you, only your british accent can control her...and her yelling uterus i guess??

UghRochester said:
tigerlily521985 said:
Aww, all the cute baby pictures make my uterus yell, "Why not me?!?" And then my brain is like, "Shut up b****! This is not the time!"
MattAY where are you, only your british accent can control her...and her yelling uterus i guess??
Yeah, that wouldn't work. Then she'd just want British babies.

It wouldn't be a good idea, because then he'd give them all Japanese names.

Longo_2_guns said:
UghRochester said:
tigerlily521985 said:

Wang Barnes...has a nice ring to it. Better than my Italian name, Don Barnes.

MattAY said:
Longo_2_guns said:
UghRochester said:
tigerlily521985 said:

Wang Barnes...has a nice ring to it. Better than my Italian name, Don Barnes.
Or the Infamous Jay_Ray (sorry inside joke) haha get it "Inside" joke
i cry myself to sleep every night forgive me.

JCD said:
Or your Irish name, Mattí¡í­l McBarní³g. :D

Mattail.jpg

It is done! AWSUM!

Krowsnose said:
Lethean said:
white-noise said:
Green_Lantern said:
Diggin' aviators Lethean!

ya man rock those shades! 8)

Sarcasm you two? :p

Na, GR is quirky enough to dig those pieces of s***.
No ambiguous sarcasm here. :D

Pieces of shit? They're actually great sunglasses. They prevent glare (which is what they were designed for) and have polarized lenses. If I wanted the most fashionable I would pay 300 dollars for some piece of shit Prada that had regular, non polarized, non light adaptive lenses that didn't do much of anything.

I'm just kidding bro. I once had a pair of aviators I found lying outside in the dirt. I could never get all the dirt smudges off....

Krowsnose said:
I'm just kidding bro. I once had a pair of aviators I found lying outside in the dirt. I could never get all the dirt smudges off....

Yeah they can be a pain to clean. I prefer them being glass though as they don't scratch as easily.

Btw, I wasn't pissed at you! I was just highlighting the good points and I didn't know how to do it without it sounding like I was getting pissed lol.

MattAY is awesome
So today in my Zoology class, we had to disect a frog. If a princess kisses a frog, it'll turn into a prince, so i figure if a i Kissed a dead frog it'll turn into a dead princess
ZOology.jpg

I found out the hard way i was wrong

A week ago while i was at votech: I made a McLovin ID
MCLOVIN.jpg

Here's a closer view
CloseMcLovin.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads