Post Your Pics: The Official Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man, that is some old school 2003 era humor, it was like THE biggest rage at my school when that video surfaced!

Flaming_Tiki_God said:
Don't think I'm being disrespectful of your tattoo or anything, but all I can do is wonder how you and that tattoo will look when you're 65...

People who don't understand the awesomeness of tattoos always say that.

Am I the only one thinking about what it would be like having sex with Letus and mistaking that zombie for mauling my own arm? I think I'll be alright if as long as your not flexing your arm while your pounding my sweet spot.

*edit*-Nevermind, doggie style will fix that right up

Flaming_Tiki_God said:
Don't think I'm being disrespectful of your tattoo or anything, but all I can do is wonder how you and that tattoo will look when you're 65...

Probably green, faded and unrecognizable, just like all the rest of em will look lol. But you know what at 65 I highly doubt I will care what my skin looks like. The wrinkles, sun spots, and male pattern baldness will probably hide it anyways :).

Oh and Killer, Thanks buddy :) I promise I wont flex if you don't. :wink:

Thanks for all the happy comments. Makes me glad I am going with a zombie theme for this sleeve.

"When I'm sixty-fouuurrrrrr!"

I'm not a big fan of picture tattoos. It's a tattoo with a face though, so as you age, the tattoo will age with you...that's cool.

You'll get your first wrinkles...it'll get its first wrinkles - glorious.

When you are 64 (I'm saying 64 due to the awesome song), it wont really be that scary, just a crippled bloody old man.

StalfrosCC said:
That is hideous.

I'mma have to go with Stalio. I'm not a huge fan of tattoos although I think SOME simple, plain black, sweet designed tattoos look hot... like this guys...

Benji_080401095316881_wideweb__300x375.jpg

Mmmm Underbelly! Now thats a guy I'd root... then never call.

Enigma said:
I'mma have to go with Stalio. I'm not a huge fan of tattoos although I think SOME simple, plain black, sweet designed tattoos look hot... like this guys...

Benji_080401095316881_wideweb__300x375.jpg
Seriously? Because when I look at that guy, all I see is "Douche Extraordinaire"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod