Status
Not open for further replies.
UrbanMasque said:
Our Album Cover.
n42600574_31731929_5339.jpg

faith1.jpg

Too obvious?

n504511124_2593734_5420.jpg

Dr. Girlfriend and I very drunk at my brother's show on Friday night.

abbygilandmimiax6.jpg

Abby, Gillian (brother's G/F) and my sister.

abbyandacevj2.jpg

My family. Yes... there are trees painted on the wall of that room. There is also a sky on the ceiling. I didn't paint it, but we left it.

StalfrosCC said:
abbygilandmimiax6.jpg

Abby, Gillian (brother's G/F) and my sister.

Before I even read that that was your sister, I was going to remark "Hey Stal, you shaved!"

n504511124_2593734_5420.jpg

Dr. Girlfriend and I very drunk at my brother's show on Friday night.

Did you notice the guy behind you wearing the same top. Talk about embarrassing.

I went to my bosses wedding on Saturday night. It was a realllly nice ceremony and reception and I got reallllly drunk. But before that happened....

AmandasWedding127.jpg

AmandasWedding128.jpg

Kelz, you so sexy.

Trippy, I just reread your comment- the middle girl is my brother's girlfriend. The youngest one on the end is my sister...

hey we went to a wedding too.. popular day to get married :p

wedding.jpg

my fiance caught the garder thing that gets thrown

wedding2.jpg

wedding3.jpg

i was extremelyyyy drunk before i even got to the wedding.. just disgraceful

StalfrosCC said:
Trippy, I just reread your comment- the middle girl is my brother's girlfriend. The youngest one on the end is my sister...

I knew that. There is some familiar resemblance between you and your sister, thus the comment. You don't look anything like the one in the middle.

StalfrosCC, lol your brother's grilfriend's dress makes it look like your girlfriend and sister have some kind of rash or skin blemish on their chest.

StalfrosCC said:

t looks like your girlfriend got a fake tan, then u came all over her chest fairly recently.

I like how u roll - nice work.

I KNOW im not the only one thinking this.

haha Im a massive prick when I'm drunk... I may have made this evident to some people. but I love you FTG :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod