Post Your Pics: The Official Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
-FCM- said:
Flaming_Tiki_God said:
The kid with the white hoodie looks a lot like you. Little brother?

Yep. And those are three of the five Whitest Kids U Know :D

Holy Shit! I saw the first image and said to myself "Damn, that guy looks exactly like Timmy, poor bastard". I am envious. But no Trevor?

chewpup.jpg

PICT0073.jpg

I has a puppy, its name is cooper.

mickey_P said:
Trippysmurf said:
mickey_P said:
Trippysmurf said:
I enjoy the juxtaposition of the skull hoodie with the pink and green body care products in the background.

But of course! I like to keep myself well taken care of. Seriously though, most of that stuff is my moms. Also, don't hate on the hoodie. Not everyone can sport such awesome attire. :thumbup:

Trust me, I was not hating. I have just spent too much time on 4Chan where we pick out every random background item in a photo and focus on that instead of the true subject.

For Example
Zoey said:
Getting a kiss from a girl is one thing, but from a drunk one is something else altogether!
n53669008138737242zu4.jpg

Notice the underaged drinking going on behind Zoey. Also, before Urban gets to comment - uhh, is it just me, or does it appear that the girl kissing Zoey has ginormous breasts?

I know you weren't. Just had to comment on the uber snazziness of my awesomely skull laden hoodie. There is always funny things to be found in the backgrounds of pictures. Who knows what some uninformed(about the picture being taken that is) fool is doing!

Zoey! Why in the world is there such a young child caught up in all the drunken festivities? Start him with some O'Douls or something.

hee hee, guys he wasn't drinking! I was amongst friends AND family.
And yes, my friend has epic boobs, but she's a new mom and that's what happens

If shes a new mom - shouldn't she be home deflating those chesticles (breast feeding her kid) and not out drinking and kissing women.

She formula feeds instead of breast feeds so it's all good. And since daddy got to drink and have fun while she was preggo we let her have some drinks wih us while he was stuck watching the wee one, lol. And her husband didn't have a problem with her kissing me at all, haha.

I think i may have already posted this but oh well..
my new fav pic.
n42600574_31729550_5908.jpg

Im going to a pillow fight in SF tomorrow - so maybe i'll have some pics afterwards.

Zoey said:
And her husband didn't have a problem with her kissing me at all, haha.
That's because he's a male.

if ANY guy complains about a girl kissing you, or vice versa, they are gay. Just so you know.

I was gonna say it looks like that kid your holding is gonna do something...

Yea... you heard me.

Na im kidding.

cute puppies though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod