Post Your Pics: The Official Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a TERRIFIC time in Sydney on the weekend. A friend of mine and I flew down for a shopping trip.

Sydney1023.jpg

Ready for a night on the town!

Sydney1027.jpg

Mmmmm Jimmy Choo.

Sydney1031.jpg

Some random strangers I met.. but we were totally BFFs by the end of the night! :p

Sydney1088.jpg

NO FURBIES ALLOWED!

I like how the airlines make you turn off your iPod.

Can someone explain to me how a device with absolutely ZERO wireless, radio, bluetooth or any other non-cable form of transmitting and receiving data can possibly interfere with a multi-million dollar aircraft that cruises daily at altitudes that would kill humans?

?

madster111 said:
I like how the airlines make you turn off your iPod.

Can someone explain to me how a device with absolutely ZERO wireless, radio, bluetooth or any other non-cable form of transmitting and receiving data can possibly interfere with a multi-million dollar aircraft that cruises daily at altitudes that would kill humans?

?

Actually every electronical device emits some forms of radio waves, static.
So rather be on the safe side, even if there is a greater risk at being hit by a flying dog from space.

Getting a kiss from a girl is one thing, but from a drunk one is something else altogether!
n53669008138737242zu4.jpg

And this is just for the sake of looking scary
n5366900811338135312ai0.jpg

Trippysmurf said:
I enjoy the juxtaposition of the skull hoodie with the pink and green body care products in the background.

But of course! I like to keep myself well taken care of. Seriously though, most of that stuff is my moms. Also, don't hate on the hoodie. Not everyone can sport such awesome attire. :thumbup:

mickey_P said:
Trippysmurf said:
I enjoy the juxtaposition of the skull hoodie with the pink and green body care products in the background.

But of course! I like to keep myself well taken care of. Seriously though, most of that stuff is my moms. Also, don't hate on the hoodie. Not everyone can sport such awesome attire. :thumbup:

Trust me, I was not hating. I have just spent too much time on 4Chan where we pick out every random background item in a photo and focus on that instead of the true subject.

For Example
Zoey said:
Getting a kiss from a girl is one thing, but from a drunk one is something else altogether!

Notice the underaged drinking going on behind Zoey. Also, before Urban gets to comment - uhh, is it just me, or does it appear that the girl kissing Zoey has ginormous breasts?

Trippysmurf said:
mickey_P said:
Trippysmurf said:

Trust me, I was not hating. I have just spent too much time on 4Chan where we pick out every random background item in a photo and focus on that instead of the true subject.

For Example
Zoey said:

Notice the underaged drinking going on behind Zoey. Also, before Urban gets to comment - uhh, is it just me, or does it appear that the girl kissing Zoey has ginormous breasts?

I know you weren't. Just had to comment on the uber snazziness of my awesomely skull laden hoodie. There is always funny things to be found in the backgrounds of pictures. Who knows what some uninformed(about the picture being taken that is) fool is doing!

Zoey! Why in the world is there such a young child caught up in all the drunken festivities? Start him with some O'Douls or something.

My sister had a narcoleptic furby. We would put two of them next to each other and make them dance or talk in some way, mostly where one would say something and the other would switch around the sentence and say it again. They would do this for a while, and then my sisters would fall asleep in the middle of the conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle