Post Your Pics: The Official Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Longo_2_guns said:
StalfrosCC said:
Longo_2_guns said:
Stalfros, your sister just took your spot as the #3 thing I want to put my penis in. Just so you know.

Does this improve her position on the list:

n516026256_1133388_3635.jpg
Did i say #3? I meant to say, I would like to fuck your sister.

Looks like the line starts behind Long- well technically Urban.

I'm pretty sure Stal would have a total ban on his sister ever approaching GR, anything appearing to be GR or anyone appearing to resemble anyone else from GR.

Enigma said:
I'm pretty sure Stal would have a total ban on his sister ever approaching GR, anything appearing to be GR or anyone appearing to resemble anyone else from GR.

She got into chat one day while Davis and I were in there and I banned the fuck out of her. She isn't allowed anywhere near GR and she knows it.

Aww, it's sweet how Mike learned that his sis was only third on Luke's list so he posted another hot pic of her to raise her in the standings. Kind of creepy, but still sweet.

I'm sure Stal is used to beating off guys with both hands.

Wait, are we still talking about his sister?

Also, Mod-Chip cool pics. Did you go at the same time as Used?

used44 said:
Aww, it's sweet how Mike learned that his sis was only third on Luke's list so he posted another hot pic of her to raise her in the standings. Kind of creepy, but still sweet.
I think it's because he knows about my constant plan for the number 1 on my list is to get them pregnant, convince them to keep the baby, get married to them in a shotgun wedding, and then smooth out after a rocky start living with them in happiness, and he really wants to be my brother in law.

used44 said:
Definitely creepy as hell.

Bretimus_v2 said:
Trippysmurf said:
I'm sure Stal is used to beating off guys with both hands.

?

It was supposed to be in reference to defending his sister and instead made a joke about him pleasuring men. I'm sorry, it was a bad day at work, and this picture will help illustrate it:

n5006981_39398821_5045.jpg

So on Friday the company went out to lunch, and then went drinking in a few places. We didn't return until 6 pm. This meant we missed on 5 hours of work, and it ended up hurting us. I enjoyed the relaxation of Friday, but not sure if it was worth the stress today.

Trippy has a black friend! I see him hiding back there.
Nice man.

Stal i just realized thats a BASS guitar. Shes giving me a chubby one, and i only have one picture to go off of. This girl is special.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod