Post Your Pics: The Official Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
l6e80d96446604932b6c27djp6.jpg
[/URL]

Me and the niece again.

Marius is getting ready for Fastelavn on Monday..

Fastelavn is a danish tradition where children get dressed out, and smacks a barrel filled with candy.

DSC03747.jpg

DSC03748.jpg

DSC03749.jpg

DSC03750.jpg

DSC03751.jpg

As long as Marius is into chunky chicks then it should be a match made in heaven. I have never seen a four month old with so many folds in their arm. :)

im in hershey pa right now for deca states i will post pict when i get back. oh forgot to mention i used my psp to type thIS

Tylzen said:
Marius is afraid of snow.

As well he should be. Snow is an unnatural witch-spawned plague! If given the chance I would burn all the snow with fire!

UghRochester said:
im in hershey pa right now for deca states i will post pict when i get back. oh forgot to mention i used my psp to type thIS

Behold the power of Technology!

Huh, didn't notice that thread on the bottom of the screen. Mia Culpa.

Gotta say, good job Longo. You were robbed.

Also I'm afraid of Killerboots man.

It was for the NIS contest. I got second place.

I would have done something different, but I told FTG and Tigerlily that I would do it, and I keep my promises. Plus I thought it would win me first, which it definitely should have.

Also, I made it entirely out of what is seen here:
pt2.jpg

Pretty much all of the outfit was made from cleverly used black tshirts, with a long sleeve shirt and two belts.

If i dressed up like that and DID NOT WIN i would toss a bomb into GR headquarters. maybe thats just me though.... I would be PPIISSSEEDD!

btw - that picture is going to bite you in the ass in the near future....somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle