Post Your Pics: The Official Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a shitstain of a human being... so no I wouldn't ruin somebodies food.

If you don't like your fucking service industry job... GET A NEW JOB.

StalfrosCC said:

If you don't like your f****** service industry job... GET A NEW JOB.

Agreed. It's immature shit like this that made me stop eating fast food. Also, if you are learning how to act in life from the movie Waiting. Then you need some new role models.

StalfrosCC said:

agreed, but never said i didn't like my job, all i said was it awful. Awful because there's much more work to do, for less pay. I enjoy working there, i'm always reliable which is why i get called everyday to work on my day off.

I only ruined someones food once and that was because. if you were under major stress because you have to be so fast and then customers come and complain because theres too much condiments on their food, then you apologize and replace it, then they come back again, and again complaining. then finally its made perfect, but unfortuately they complain again because it took so long and want their money back. You can't argue with them because the rules for any job is making the customer happy.
I only mentioned the movie waiting because that actually happens in real life, which is why i always warn myself and others, don't p.o the person who makes your food.So unless you experienced my job, then you would understand until then lets end this discussion, make a new topic about and lets post more picts about ourselves since this thread is about picts, not my job at McDonald's

Here's the picture of girls from my DECA States Competition in Hershey, PA
l_a780976d1e6cbb04703808e3f8291dcd.jpg

The customers always right. Bullshit. Unfortunately, the way the owner of a business sees it, customer > employees.

malakian said:
Emotions are nothing to do with it. Any food sabotage is completely and utterly unacceptable. You are not doing these people a favour, you are not meant to like them, and how you feel about them is irrelevant: You are being paid to carry out a service professionally.

Professionalism is not spitting in burgers. End of.

QFT
I don't wanna beat a dead horse on this subject. But doing anything disgusting to somebody's food is deplorable!

I've worked in retail, and I know just how big of a jerk-off customers can be. But doing something like spitting in their food does NOT justify the rudeness of a customer. If I got pissed off at a customer sometimes I'd go to the back warehouse and punch the shit out of some boxes.Or vent to my co-workers.

Don't let customers bring you down to their level, leave it up to Karma and just hope when they leave the place they get hit by a bus! :D

UghRochester said:
StalfrosCC said:

agreed, but never said i didn't like my job,

And I wasn't talking to you. Stop internalizing everything.

StalfrosCC said:
UghRochester said:
StalfrosCC said:

agreed, but never said i didn't like my job,

And I wasn't talking to you. Stop internalizing everything.

Well thats why i made a new topic because people who have experienced this in a job situation have a different opinion, and plus it was getting off subject.

I wasn't internizing everything, i was being presumptuous. I thought you were talking about me in my job. my bad. So yeah thats why i made another topic

UghRochester said:

Haha, that's awesome. Not difficult to guess which one is the biggest slut/tease.

used44 said:
UghRochester said:

Haha, that's awesome. Not difficult to guess which one is the biggest slut/tease.
All of them HAHAHA they were all grinding on me and calling my hotel room

That tallest, least-cute girl is really sticking it out there though. And the one on the far left totally looks like Bristol Palin.

It looks like a wet t-shirt contest is about to go down. Good call on the white tops, DECA.

used44 said:
It looks like a wet t-shirt contest is about to go down. Good call on the white tops, DECA.

DECA stand of Distribution Education Clubs of America.... but i can see why skanky girls join...no not me duh, because of the word "Clubs"

GhostTrip said:
malakian said:
Emotions are nothing to do with it. Any food sabotage is completely and utterly unacceptable. You are not doing these people a favour, you are not meant to like them, and how you feel about them is irrelevant: You are being paid to carry out a service professionally.

Professionalism is not spitting in burgers. End of.

QFT
I don't wanna beat a dead horse on this subject. But doing anything disgusting to somebody's food is deplorable!

I've worked in retail, and I know just how big of a jerk-off customers can be. But doing something like spitting in their food does NOT justify the rudeness of a customer. If I got pissed off at a customer sometimes I'd go to the back warehouse and punch the s*** out of some boxes.Or vent to my co-workers.

Don't let customers bring you down to their level, leave it up to Karma and just hope when they leave the place they get hit by a bus! :D

Lets leave karma in fallout 3 and the spit in jerkasses food.
I have no new pictures for any of you.
Go cry and look at my old ones now.
Although, my myspace url is- www.myspace.com/spencercf
Im never on, but i think my profile is public and i have pictures on there.

Minion- said:
l_aeef9f204f6749bfbfcb959ab71c6a2d.jpg

l_ccbafcee6f184cf2b3712e1dd42f3640.jpg

might as well post something! helo from the chat btw!

Awwww its Mike! Hmmmm, maybe shaving that stache off may not be such a bad idea after all, I thought it was stubble! from the small pic in your msn!

Enigma... let the man's stash be...

Also- UGHRochester... thank you for the new Sig... the thought of that actually happening is so priceless I had to keep it sanctified for the next few months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle