Post Your Pics: The Official Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find the lack of Boomerangs, Fosters and Didgeridoos disturbing!

Although you guys look like a fun group considering you're all descended from criminals.

ITP: Australian Stereotypes!

letusprey said:
StalfrosCC said:
letusprey said:
It looks like that one girl is running away screaming.

You mean the look on his face didn't give it away?

I thought maybe he was growling at her or something and it scared her really bad. :)

Yep, i was definately growling at her, what a b*tch!

And
Master_Craig said:
It kind of sounds like you're trying to brag that these girls danced (or "grinded") with you at some dance thing, and I honestly don't think that's going to impress anyone on this forum. It just sounds like you're trying to make yourself seem more cooler and attractive. :p You shouldn't have to feel like you have to "prove" yourself to such things or anything. :p
I only post that pict because of Stal's new sig

Trippysmurf said:

Although you guys look like a fun group considering you're all descended from criminals.

Nobody even touches Fosters here :p I'm pretty sure its purely for marketing overseas.

Enigma said:
Trippysmurf said:

Nobody even touches Fosters here :p I'm pretty sure its purely for marketing overseas.

Oh thank god, because Fosters sucks. It was probably made by the same Texans who came up with Outback Steakhouse.

StalfrosCC said:
That guy looks like a serious Aussie...

>_>....who, me?

Technically speaking, we're not all criminals, but we'll run with that anyway, lulz. Haha - if the Brits knew that in two hundred years we'd come back to whup their arse at cricket, they would've come here instead and left us criminals back in the UK :D

Oh, and I haven't seen advertising for Fosters in years. VB seems to be the most advertised beer, but that taste like arse. Come to think of it, the only beer I drink is the free kind.

Post script: What does ITP mean? I googled it and all I came up with is the definition of an autoimmune disease.... :S

To help keep this topic from being closed, here is an older picture of me from one Halloween. I was a treasure troll and yes that is (well was at the time) my real hair. :)
halloweenatwork.jpg

ROFL, you guys look like a lezbo couple. :p

But hey, that is some hardcore hair. How'd you get it to stick up like that? I thought only Marge Simpson was capable of that.

Trippysmurf said:
Enigma said:
Trippysmurf said:

Oh thank god, because Fosters sucks. It was probably made by the same Texans who came up with Outback Steakhouse.

Back off now, if there is ONE thing Texans can do it is brew a good Beer. Shiner Bock might be the best domestic brand period.

Yeah, she was one of the Village People. The rest of her group wasn't there though.

And the secret is Elmer's glue and lots of hair spray. :wink:

Shiner Bock is Fine. I just prefer Bell's, Shipyard, Blue Moon and Anchor Steam a bit better.

And really, if you want a cheap domestic, Yuengling is God

Ohhhh Elmer's glue! That reminds me of a disturbing story involving a friend of mine and his pubes. I won't go there but for the record we were 16 and stupid. Also this was not a homosexual experience.

I feel I need to clarify that since I'm at GR ;)

Ghost, you know I respect you, enjoy your posts & contests and only wish the best for you, but seriously man you have some f'ed up stories.

My advice is to write a book on your experiences or a sitcom.

Trippysmurf said:
Ghost, you know I respect you, enjoy your posts & contests and only wish the best for you, but seriously man you have some f'ed up stories.

My advice is to write a book on your experiences or a sitcom.

If I only had my own sitcom show *Wonders about it Instantly*
There are some stories that i wish to tell, but for our viewers of mature audience...and i'm still immature

Some thoughts on the recent pictures.

Kel - I used to think you were a snooty bitchwho would be kind of similar to some Mean Girls characters. (Watch that film if you haven't - It really isn't bad for being for the most part a chick flick. I feel so gay right now for saying that.)But you actually seem pretty cool given your posts in this topic and the pics. You're alright.

Longo - For all the jive, smartass talk you do you're actually a scrawny nerd. Internet cliche much?

Ugh Rochester - Grinding or not....I wouldn't want any of those girls near me. I think some of the posters commenting on them are under a spell or just being nice if they think they're cute.

Piracer - Looking good! You shed the baby fat, got a hair cut and became a good poster. Of course, every Asian culture would be incomplete without the white guy latching onto it.

Hoomfie - You seem cool as hell. No, I did not mean that in a self contradictory kind of way.

Now who's being snooty and judgmental? This guy right here.

PS. Why the need to bash Texas? I mean, I don't care if they made the Outback Steakhouse. I'm pretty fucking sure Texans know how to grill a nice steak...And brew a good beer.

Anyways, puppy pictures.

This damn dog won't stop growing. She's probably going to be about 70-80Lbs :/. Smaller than the Great Pyrenees I had as a child but still pretty big.

She's a pain in the ass in almost every way but I love her.

...That's kind of like women in general though.

JUST KIDDING!

l_34e43a3629944224940670b5734e1116.jpg

l_3acd244b7f364e41b91d865269ce250f.jpg

Thank you Stal!

I'd rather post pictures of Mila instead of Rosa and I because I look like poop in my pictures. Rosa can never look like poop though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133