Post Your Pics: The Official Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hens Night out... those arent fun for guys.

You guys go out - dance in groups, and if any guy tries to come near you guys your like, "ummm, we came here together - and we're leave together.... soooo -yeah.. BYE!"

MattAY said:
cool pics man.

I f****** love bears! look at that one, just chillin' :D

There was a special feeding time, and as soon as I pointed my camera at him he did that. All the bear pics I have they are looking right at the camera. It's like they know to pose so they get food. :)

Also Ugh, He wasn't scared we were up about 12 feet high. But that cougar devoured the TP in about 3 seconds. It was amazing to see.

UrbanMasque said:
Hens Night out... those arent fun for guys.

You guys go out - dance in groups, and if any guy tries to come near you guys your like, "ummm, we came here together - and we're leave together.... soooo -yeah.. BYE!"

Rofl not our group! We had dare cards that said things like "dance like an Egyptian on stage" and "kiss the shortest guy in the room" and "find the guy with the hairiest chest and rub your face in it" (ewwww no-one did that one).

We ran into a Bucks night and joined them for a bit. Met a few other interesting people. The Hens Party was a mixture of people and I only really knew 2 people from it - the Bride-to-be and one of my employees. But there were some good times to be had!

My sister, mother and I decided to take advantage of the weather in the best possible way. Yes, my mother is an Eskimo.

snowia7.jpg

Grey said:
The sis was pelted with many a snowball today.

So you're saying balls were flying at your sisters face?

I really mean no disrespect and I apologize if you or your sister take offense to that comment and I will remove it. I've been on a steady streak of innuendos and rude comments this weekend, and I still have a bit left in me.

Trippysmurf said:
Ghost, you know I respect you, enjoy your posts & contests and only wish the best for you, but seriously man you have some f'ed up stories.

My advice is to write a book on your experiences or a sitcom.

LOL, thanks. But didn't you do anything stupid when you were a teenager? Shoot roman candles at stop lights? Draw on drunken passed out people? Catch your friend's kitchen on fire by trying to put out a grease fire with a bucket of water? Spike your pubes with Elmer's Glue to impress a punk-rock chick? ...I didn't do that last one but I heard the story and it didn't end pretty.

I grew up in a small town my whole life. And when you live in a town that small, kids find ways to entertain themselves. :p

Strolling through my picture files and saw these cuties.
2ldatn9.jpg

1072gzp.jpg

I dunno whos legs they are :?

Oh, they grow too fast :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member