Post Your Pics: The Official Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cute kitty! Love 'em when they're that small and innocent looking.

Took this the other night, I think it was Saturday night...

DSC01723.jpg

All the snow here is melting, it turned to ice over night so now its difficult to get anywhere unless you've got spiked shoes. Ice is no fun. :(

Diabolus said:
used44 said:
Umm, why the fuck are you sucking your thumb?

He was pretending that it was your penis.

...*Sarcastically* Yeah, uh huh i pretended it was his penis
The real reason i sucked my thumb was because i was crying "Mommy, i got first place"

^That's because she might be....

*The following message was unfinished due to the fact it contained sexual harassment and UghRochester doesn't want to get charged yet again.

Trippysmurf said:
Grey said:
The sis was pelted with many a snowball today.

So you're saying balls were flying at your sisters face?

I really mean no disrespect and I apologize if you or your sister take offense to that comment and I will remove it. I've been on a steady streak of innuendos and rude comments this weekend, and I still have a bit left in me.

Big wet white ones. No offence taken, I'm just glad I was able to post a picture for once without the inevitable "Look its Eddie Furlong!" comments. :)

Grey said:
Trippysmurf said:
Grey said:
The sis was pelted with many a snowball today.

So you're saying balls were flying at your sisters face?

I really mean no disrespect and I apologize if you or your sister take offense to that comment and I will remove it. I've been on a steady streak of innuendos and rude comments this weekend, and I still have a bit left in me.

Big wet white ones. No offence taken, I'm just glad I was able to post a picture for once without the inevitable "Look its Eddie Furlong!" comments. :)

Look it's Eddie Furlong!

Alright, enough with the penis sucking and impregnating women while joking around about sexual harassment comments.

I'm all for some dirty jokes but let's have just a shred of class here guys and girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod