Post Your Pics: The Official Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
New tattoo...not finished but it is my faviorite one so far so I had to post it. Zombie girl. Sorry about the quality didn't have my digital around. It was kind of big so I thumbnailed it.

Will probably look better when it's finished! But...something tells me you may regret that when you're 50 :p Looks cool now though...scary...grrrr.

Heres a pic, just me, my baby daughter, and DK.
n518027563_1810861_3355.jpg

DSC03429.jpg

My GF thought it would look cute if Marius got his hair set as a girl... He did not agree.
DSC03495.jpg

"Hey I got the remote."
DSC03499.jpg

Marius and Ditte (my GF) was at this birthday party, she had twins, the twin on the left is scary.

haha, gotta love how Tylzen always steals the thunder from other people's baby pics.

And that baby on the left is definitely the evil twin.

Urban was on Maury last week. I was in the audience. And when it was announced he wasn't the father I got up on stage with him and danced.

I like children, but I don't want to own any myself. If I feel like hanging out with a little kid, I just go over to one of my friend's house who wasn't smart enough to wear a rubber in high school. It's all of the love with none of the responsibility!

Todays the anniversary of the tin can.
Which is funny, because it also happens to be the anniversary of the canned beer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle