Post Your Pics: The Official Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should be going skydiving next week, so look forward (or not) to pics! However, I am not going in a suit, haha (however cool it may be)

Skydiving is something I've always wanted to do, but not badly enough that I've actually worked to set it up. I'm eager to see your pics!

Dude! Totally go in a suit!!!!

That'd be badass.

And I've always wanted to go skydiving. A friend of the family works at Skydive Delmarva...hmmm...

If you really want to go and haven't you should. It is a real rush. I did it one time and have been wanting to do it ever since. I'm telling you though you wont regret it. It is one of the most remembered moments in my life. Can not compare it to anything. :D

Honestly dude, I would say sky diving hit the thrill level around the same area as decent sex. Not amazing sex but..ya know good sex... and losing my virginity was just ok sex so..yeah..sky diving was better.

I already am though.
My girlfriend of 8 months broke up with me last week, and Im already on to someone new.

Give him a break. He's 16.

Also, because this is topic is becoming deficient in pictures (remember the "at least one picture per page or the topic will be closed" rule?), here's a picture...of me...wearing a sailor hat.
Yes.

IMG000036.jpg

Haha very nice. I was only kidding around, I remember what it was like when I was 16...Trying to do all kinds of nice things and all you get to do is hold hands in the hall.

It'll be tandem. First skydive, so I can't go solo even if I wanted to. The dive I'm doing comes with a DVD and pictures, so that's pretty cool.

Actually, I am seriously considering going in a "suit". I may just take my crappy dinner jacket and black pants and tie, won't be going in my good suit haha.

They will probably make you wear something over it anyways. I got a video with my jump but the guy dubbed it with a bunch of crappy music. haha. Anyways have an awesome time and let us know how it went. I want to know if I was the only one who was as amazed with it as I was.

Flaming_Tiki_God said:

Oh so handsome -
Oh so strong -
Tell me stories of distant shores -
All night long -
I shiver all over -
When I see your lovly tan -
And I can tell by your clear blue eyes -
Your a sailor man -

Oh sailor man -
From America land -
Oh sailor man -