Post Your Pics: The Official Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheNesMan said:
Used is sporting the dirty stache ;)

I've shown my pic. If anyone here can grow a better one, let's see it. The only thing I've seen is summer beards(summer here, summer there). So let's go, n00blets.

Haha, yeah it got a bit out of control during the vacation. I just shaved and trimmed.

Best $100 I ever spent.
P1010348.jpg

And yes, the lightsaber is custom.

The problem with your joke madster is Longo is cooler than you.... even dressed up as Bobba Fett, I know it's brutal man and I'm sorry. But it's true :p

Don't worry though, have a taco on me.
taco.jpg

Longo, I dont care what other people think.
That mask is sexy.
You could pick anyone of any gender or species up with that, just dont take it off.
It ruins it.

StalfrosCC said:
I do, however, love cigars.

you only like cigars because in your high school drama club you would buy a cigar, empty the tobacco and stuff from it and use the cigar to make a joint and get high from it...WOW! i went in to too much detail about getting high, i didn't get to the part where you and your drama club would be f******.

UghRochester said:
StalfrosCC said:
I do, however, love cigars.

you only like cigars because in your high school drama club you would buy a cigar, empty the tobacco and stuff from it and use the cigar to make a joint and get high from it...WOW! i went in to too much detail about getting high, i didn't get to the part where you and your drama club would be f******.

Or because I enjoy a cigar.

A lot of people I know smoke cigars, but I'm just never going to be down with that. Makes you look cool though, Trippy.

Enigma said:
Used is sooooo dreamy. Pull me around on your sleigh, you rustic Alaskan man you.

Ditto, Kel. I want to be all up on you like a shrimp on a barbie! You need to post a new pic of your hotness!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod