Post Your Pics: The Official Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and my bro before he left for the army..im on the right!

2crokgo.jpg

My 01 camaro ss the day I brought it home.

1116xci.jpg

Now hibernating for winter

kf2u4i.jpg

It is a well-known fact that tubas are THE pimps of marching band with [former] percussionists like me in a close second.

Also, I can't help but think you look like Raine (Do you even know who I'm referring to?). In fact, when I first saw that picture, I was giddy because I thought Raine had shaved. :(

All i can come up with is Raine Maida.

And in our band, percussion and tubas share the same level of supremacy. Its cool though cause we're all good friends amongst ourselves and we leave all the other instruments out.

Yup, highschool. Im only a sophomore believe it or not.
And our footbal team won a bunch of awards until 2004. Then weve only won 4 games is the past 4 years.
Our marching band is called the pride of our town though.

I have been coming to this site since I was a teen, but I just had to join when I read the Blitz II review. It was so wrong in so many ways I had to say something. So here I am.

Smoking a cigar and wearing aviators so that people who pass me know that I am an arrogant prick.

StalfrosCC said:
LOL Madster, it is fun to dream isn't it.
Who's Dreaming?

It was only $9,500 AUD which is the cheapest i could find.
albeit the engine's been trashed, but it's a MIVEC so it's strong as hell.

I only smoke them on special occasions...Like when I am in a big group of people or driving so they can see how much better I am then they are....Sometimes when I see people outside a concert hall smoking I walk over to them and ask how much they paid for their Marlboro's and then I laugh and shake my head while pulling out my Csonka Cigar Traveler and while picking out a fresh cigar say, "Really? 4 dollars...That's how much I paid for the matches to light my cigar." Then I pull out my personalized cigar cutter and while clipping the end of my cigar say. "This cutter alone cost me more than that." Then I light my cigar, take a puff and slowly swagger away laughing to myself just loud enough so that the cigarette smokers can here me. 8)

hrcwg4.gif

Me at the Hard Rock Cafe in Baltimore's Inner Harbor. It looks like I'm speed dating but I'm not, though you guys can grab a chair and pretend we are, if you'd like.

I'll post more pics of sightseeing on the trip East soon.

EDIT: I don't know why Fireworks exported the image in such a low resolution, but oh well. You get the idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod