Post Your Pics: The Official Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
StalfrosCC said:
Beer in cans is awful.
Same with working at McDonald's....but there's nothing wrong with that?

These were pictures when we wee done closing our McDonald's around 2 AM i took these picts with my cell phone just a couple days ago
AMCDONALDS2.jpg

This makes you turn your head, but me working there always turns my head
AMCDONALDS3.jpg

I was looking at one our signs...
AMCDONALDS.jpg

UghRochester said:
StalfrosCC said:
Beer in cans is awful.

These were pictures when we wee done closing our McDonald's around 2 AM i took these picts with my cell phone just a couple days ago
AMCDONALDS2.jpg

AMCDONALDS3.jpg

AMCDONALDS.jpg

How many times have you spit a hawker, or shot cum on a burger? Just wondering.

madster111 said:
piracer, i see a 3 way coming on in that picture.
the wrong way.

you're doing it wrong!

Its excusable considering we have seen pictures of him in a 4 way. The right 4 way.

Oh, who the hell are we kidding, Piracer is a pimp, and he knows it.

Diabolus said:
UghRochester said:
StalfrosCC said:
Beer in cans is awful.

AMCDONALDS2.jpg

AMCDONALDS3.jpg

AMCDONALDS.jpg

How many times have you spit a hawker, or shot cum on a burger? Just wondering.

Uh, shot cum on a burger would be hard to do....get it, hard to do?? Seriously though i never cummed on someones food...I'm not allowed to say if i spitted on someones food either.*whispers* people are watchin...But yeah i never did cum on burgers. I'm not going to say what i did but word of advice, watch the movie "Waiting" you will learn that don't mess with the people who make your food.

Whatever you did is terrible, immature, petty, and disgusting of you. Whether you're "justified" for ruining someone's food or not is beyond the point (and frankly there is not justification for that kind of passive aggressive and cowardly revenge). Sabotaging someone's food is just dumb and wrong.

/sermon of the day

Flaming_Tiki_God said:
Whatever you did is terrible, immature, petty, and disgusting of you. Whether you're "justified" for ruining someone's food or not is beyond the point (and frankly there is not justification for that kind of passive aggressive and cowardly revenge). Sabotaging someone's food is just dumb and wrong.

/sermon of the day

No, it means don't make the person who makes your food p.o and nothing will happen.

UghRochester said:
Flaming_Tiki_God said:

/sermon of the day

No, it means don't make the person who makes your food p.o and nothing will happen.

As much as i would know about not messing around with someone's food (I've worked in a number of restaurants and cafes), some customers really do deserve to just be shut up and sabotaged. But then again, you do need to have a sense of professionalism and just deal with it.

UghRochester said:
Uh, shot cum on a burger would be hard to do....get it, hard to do?? Seriously though i never cummed on someones food...I'm not allowed to say if i spitted on someones food either.*whispers* people are watchin...But yeah i never did cum on burgers. I'm not going to say what i did but word of advice, watch the movie "Waiting" you will learn that don't mess with the people who make your food.

Ha ha, awesome. :D

UrbanMasque said:
Madster that is scary beyond words.
I know.

That's why i never eat fast food.

the fact that something like i just said could happen so damn easily scares the living shit out of me.

StalfrosCC said:
Why the f*** would you even ask if he has "shot cum" in a burger...

seriously?

Why the fuck not? seriously. Don't tell me that you've never wondered just what kind of filthy fucking things people have done to fast food, because everyone has.

It has entered your mind, and everyone else's. To deny it is to deceive yourself, but not me. Because I know better.

piracer said:
UghRochester said:
Flaming_Tiki_God said:

/sermon of the day

As much as i would know about not messing around with someone's food (I've worked in a number of restaurants and cafes), some customers really do deserve to just be shut up and sabotaged. But then again, you do need to have a sense of professionalism and just deal with it.

Correct, That's why you shouldn't get the person who makes your food p.o but i do understand the professionalism. In order for me to be a managers one i have to learn that the customers are always right, tell them you're sorry because 99% of the time they just want their apology, but until then...don't p.o the person who makes your food is that clear? Anyone will feel the same way about it, thats why many of you should watch the movie "Waiting" with Ryan Reynolds. End of Discussion

But to get back on topic here's a GIF
MySpaceGens_9331639737.gif

Me with my DECA friends in Hershey last year(I'm the only one without a trophy)
l_721d313ccace7f5af99ce8f96c1bac02.jpg

And here we have a crappy drawing of Master Chief (I could do much better when i'm not tired)

Picture003.jpg

Emotions are nothing to do with it. Any food sabotage is completely and utterly unacceptable. You are not doing these people a favour, you are not meant to like them, and how you feel about them is irrelevant: You are being paid to carry out a service professionally.

Professionalism is not spitting in burgers. End of.

NB: I personally haven't for a decade, and will not ever eat fast food again, just for reference. Wouldn't want to get bogged down in arguments ad hominem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod