Post Your Pics 2012

This image I took the other day is dedicated to Affen. He knows what it's about, and I'm sure he has feelings about it one way or the other. :)

Mod-Chip said:
This image I took the other day is dedicated to Affen. He knows what it's about, and I'm sure he has feelings about it one way or the other. :)

I wonder if they ever leave that spot. Everytime at any time I walk past that place I see that old granny with her over the top enthusiasm and smile.

Same with the guys who play in front of the railroad station you can see in the distance. I don't want to hear "When The Saints Go Marching In" ever again.

Affen said:
Mod-Chip said:

I wonder if they ever leave that spot. Everytime at any time I walk past that place I see that old granny with her over the top enthusiasm and smile.

Same with the guys who play in front of the railroad station you can see in the distance. I don't want to hear "When The Saints Go Marching In" ever again.

Are you both from the same country?

I know Affen is Finnish. And Mod-Chip said he moved to Helsinki recently...so now they are :)

FatCraigthenCraignow_zpsae1708ad.jpg

On the left is me back in 2008 at 128kg (282 pounds). I used to look like a fat bum. On the right is me in 2012 (100kg, 220 pounds).

Bretimus_v2 said:
The first step in the right direction was shaving that mustache. Lookin' good, sailor.

Cheers man.

Now that I look back on it, I have no idea why I had such a stupid moustache, or that ridiculous long hair...

Bretimus_v2 said:
You look happy in the pic, so it must've been working on some level, right?

I remember that photo, it was a good day. I was down south in one of the bigger cities with a friend, visiting their family. That was a day after some go kart racing.

Bretimus_v2 said:
The most beautiful eyes. None of my kids got their mom's blue eyes. This is me being jealous.

Nonsense, your eyes are dazzling. Like glistening......ok, name a gem that's brown?

Very cute Used - loving the hat!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle