Post Your Pics 2012

looks sooo much better ugh you don't even know. keep it like that

who knew such a hamsum fellow was hiding under them lovely locks

I DID and you're all jerks for not noticing. Seriously.

I'm so glad you donated your hair. YOU'RE A HERO. You seriously make people's lives better. Thanksss, amigo.

Ugh, best decision of 2012.

Urbz, best post. If I start giggling in the middle of the day today. It's because of you.

sCjQexH.jpg

It was at the end of the day, so I look like crap, but oh well.

Welcome to Australia. We also got that stupid, quasi-spoilery subtitle there 'Squadron Leader' instead of the much superior 'The Unsung War'.

We got the awesome blue cases, though. Much better than boring black or whatever. GT4 case is best case.

I know it's 2013, but this was taken in late 2012... or early 2013. I dunno.

550300_10151268589789143_30244641_n.jpg

I was over in America for three weeks, a holiday with six friends. We visited California and went to Anaheim, San Diego and then L.A. This photo was taken when we were in Disneyland in Mickey's Toon Town. Stayed there at the Paradise Pier for nine days, visiting both Disneyland and Disney's California Adventure. Amazing trip. :)

Since I come from a very warm and tropical place... it was SO COLD FOR ME OVER THERE.

UrbanMasque said:
^sweet - how'd u like southern cal?

Whats that badge on your jacket say?

It's a little Disney Sheriff's badge with Mickey Mouse on it, it says "Sheriff - Cowboy" because my a few of my friends call me "cowboy".

California was awesome! I really liked Anaheim, not just for the Disney stuff but I felt it was just a really nice and friendly town. I'd love to go back.

San Diego was pretty good. It was difficult to get around because we didn't hire a car or anything, we relied on taxi's and stuff. In San Diego we visited Sea World, San Diego Zoo and Lego Land.

L.A... I'll be honest and I'm sorry to anyone who lives there or disagrees, I didn't like it. We went to a lot of tourist spots there (Beverly Hills, Hollywood) and we had so many people try and sell us crap, try and put stuff in our hands, try and give us stuff and expect money etc. The last part didn't happen to us directly but we saw other tourists do that. While in L.A we checked out Hollywood on a bus tour, Universal Studios and that celebrity wax museum. We also went to the theme park Six Flags, which was awesome.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod