Post Your Pics 2012

WickedLiquid said:
And today I have zero brown friends.
5340_128802785427_2665014_n.jpg

Youve traded your brown friends for women..
a lot of attractive women.
..Id've done the same..

Hoodies are the Canadian way Brett. We also wore winter hats with short sleeve shirts way before California thought it was cool.

/hip

I just found my hoodie I lost 5 years ago. Best feeling in the world. I have so many memories of getting fucked up growing up in this hoodie and staying warm when it was snowing outside.

Now I got a PS3. I can wear this shirt with pride. Yes, that's sperm cells, but don't know why they're there. My mom got me this shirt for Christmas a few years ago.
382079_570957966264220_586943480_n.jpg

Sweet pics, Affen. I can't get enough of Iceland. And I didn't know you were so tall! And also a beautiful Scandinavian warrior. :p

Wicked, that's a crazy sequence of pics. My friends haven't really changed over the years... Not since grade six, anyway. Definitely not since high school.

Sourdeez, that's awesome. I had a black hoodie that I was really attached to, but it got thrown out by my mom because it had a hole in it. I sure freaked out and complained for a long time that there just wasn't another one that was the same. :(

Hi, so I posted on Facebook if I get 25 likes from my friends, I would cut my hair. Anyways, I got over 25 likes. I don't like putting things off and I keep my word most of the time. I went to a place called "Great Clips." I was able to get my haircut for free, because I donated to the Locks of Love.
155857_578339425526074_1164757369_n.jpg

Sexy!!!

get yourself a polo shirt and some khakis and you'll knockem dead in 2013.

on a side note - some poor unfortunate soul will be receiving your hair.. your hair will be falling into their food, will be getting into their mouth and eyes.. That sucks.

UrbanMasque said:
on a side note - some poor unfortunate soul will be receiving your hair.. your hair will be falling into their food, will be getting into their mouth and eyes.. That sucks.
The first thing I thought. HAHA EWWWWW.

Still Ugh, nice one donating it to charity and sticking to your word!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod