18th birthday.

Why does this always happen everytime i take a picture? :(
Yeah i just found this in an old folder and was like 'sweeet'

My great-great-great grandfather.
Hans Schack Helmuth Grevenkop-Castenskiold

Hans_Schack_Helmuth_Grevenkop-Castenskiold_%28A1854%29.jpg

396px-David_Crockett.jpg

Supposedly

Also, William Thompson, the california developer of the Thompson seedless grape. That ones a little more easily traced, on my dad's side.

Younger self? I'll have to dig my baby book to find anything. I remember in kindergarten, I had mullet.Anyways, here's me doing improv comedy 4-5 years ago.
18959_103680329658655_4167957_n.jpg

UghRochester said:
Younger self? I'll have to dig my baby book to find anything. I remember in kindergarten, I had mullet.Anyways, here's me doing improv comedy 4-5 years ago.
18959_103680329658655_4167957_n.jpg

Wow, that looks cool. Was the comedy improv stuff fun?

Master_Craig said:
Wow, that looks cool. Was the comedy improv stuff fun?
I wasn't part of the troupe, I was part of the audience. The audience can participate in any of the games, if they feel brave enough. If they do, they receive crappy prizes (yes, they're called crappy prizes). To answer your question, it was indeed fun. There was one time where I embarrassed myself, because I didn't pay attention to the rules of the improv game. So, I just start making buzzing noises. I was completely embarrassed, but I went back up again. It makes you feel good when you make someone laugh. One time, I had the whole audience standing and clapping. That feeling almost put tears of joy in my eyes.

intoTheRain said:
my turn

220px-Cody-Buffalo-Bill-LOC.jpg

im very closely related to mine, how close are you to yours?

I've always been told we weren't very closely related to John Wilkes, apparently after the assassination much of his family, including extended members left for Canada for fear of persecution, I apparently stem from one of his extended family members.

My mothers side stems from a British general raping a native woman supposedly if the stories my grandmother told were true, some strong family ethics run through my veins....

edit: unsure if it was actually a general, she always just said a high ranking member of the British army

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod