Post Your Pics 2012

I love how the light reflecting off your glasses makes it look like you're winking.

I'd be nice to Ugh if I were you guys. While me and MattAY are safely asleep in our beds, Ugh'll find out where you guys live then ambush you with a butter-knife while wearing nothing but his MickyDs uniform and a Guy Fawkes mask.

I guess I'm the only one that had butter-knives thrown at me. In fact, sometimes I don't like walking, because people throw stuff at me (mostly when I walk on the highway).

UghRochester said:
In fact, sometimes I don't like walking, because people throw stuff at me (mostly when I walk on the highway).
That's not funny, that's actually really mean.

Didn't stop me from laughing unreasonably hard, though. Seriously, i was cracked up for like 5 minutes.

UghRochester said:
I guess I'm the only one that had butter-knives thrown at me. In fact, sometimes I don't like walking, because people throw stuff at me (mostly when I walk on the highway).

You are like the real life Kip Drordy, except there is at least one place for you.

madster111 said:
UghRochester said:
In fact, sometimes I don't like walking, because people throw stuff at me (mostly when I walk on the highway).
That's not funny, that's actually really mean.

Didn't stop me from laughing unreasonably hard, though. Seriously, i was cracked up for like 5 minutes.
Did I put a laughing emoticon beside what I said? No, no, because it's true. People are asses. Actually, a lot of times It's woman just screaming out their windows when I ride my bike showing my tat off.

You guys think I'm lying! I'll prove it to you. I'll take my video camera with me. People shout at me and it's annoying. It annoys me when they yell my name while they're driving. I try to see who it is, but they're too fast.

A new page and not a single pic yet?
GR and PSLS in an E3 elevator:
tumblr_m67kn61KPw1rvu1mbo1_500.jpg

Can't see that well, but is Nick Tan (The person beside Anthony) crying? Please don't tell me I mistaken Nick for Kevin Chang.. I'll feel so horrible.

danielrbischoff said:
A new page and not a single pic yet?
GR and PSLS in an E3 elevator
Pennsylvania Society of Land Surveyors???? Sorry, PlayStation LifeStyle came up third on Google, so I'm going with the Pennsylvania Society of Land Surveyors. Everyone looks so young!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod