Pics of yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
You think the oblivion map is bad enough, I'm a full blown PC gamer. Those are some of the games I own, about 40+ more boxes are cut out of the picture

PICT0042.jpg

Eyebrowsbv31 said:
You think the oblivion map is bad enough, I'm a full blown PC gamer. Those are some of the games I own, about 40+ more boxes are cut out of the picture

PICT0042.jpg

Oh my Fucking God, is that a Pillows sticker slapped on your tower? I love you already man.

StalfrosCC said:
Hows the boxart hanging on your wall. I like that.

At first I tried double sided scotch tape, then switched to the thick white double sided tape with the checkered green backing that you peel off. My goal is to have the whole wall cover eventually.

lilhomy said:
ha.
listen to you!
candyflipping is so cool! I'm Barret!

nah dude im Barett

also... its called Hippy Flipping... another also. ive never done those drugs (at the same time)

But here is a pic of some acid that i do have and... a handfull of pot!
100_0152.jpg

and this is my DIDGERIDOO
100_0153.jpg

heres my hands working on removing some switches
100_0141.jpg

heres my Jag-Stang after changing the switches, pick-ups and vibrato unit (unseen)
100_0159.jpg

and heres me!
100_0156.jpg

hahahaha o snap.. jared, dont be sad.... life goes on, whether you let it or not

I don't know what hippyflipping or candyflipping or robotripping is, so I guess that makes me the cool one!

used44 said:
I don't know what hippyflipping or candyflipping or robotripping is, so I guess that makes me the cool one!

:p i had to google candy flipping.... but i had some friends who did it about 2 years ago (we painted that acoustic seen earlier) while i was just on mushrooms

I bought it at the shop last week with a printer :p They had no paper so they gave me some of their thermal paper for printing receipts which I cut to size en masse so I have unlimited photo taking goodness.

Well hello there. Since I'm new to the forums, I'm figure I will post my picture up -- because that's the normal, sane thing to do.

Anway:

This was at my friends 18th party. She had a Hawaiian theme if you couldn't guess.

Me and my idiotic grin.

Me playing Smash Bros on the 'cube. (featuring idiotic grin. Again.)

Gangster theme at school. In the middle.

This photo was taken after staying up all night at a LAN party me and my friends had. It's seven in the morning and I had no sleep, and no coffee.

That's about it. So....yeah......pictures. Enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod