Pics of yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
A) NESMan likes penis.
B)It is an ugly dog. Like I said, it looks like Falcor. Don't know who that is google it. It is part of its charm.
C)It is a Mix between a toy poodle and a chihuahua. I ended up with it because the people who gave it to us got it on accident. They breed both purebred toy poodles and purebred chihuahuas and one stormy night one of their males and one of their females decided to get it on.
D) It is 3 months old. More than old enough to be away from its mother. It is just VERY tiny. It won't be more then 3lbs.

I don't have to defend my dog especially to a dickmunching 12 year old and a guy who has smoked himself retarded.

I will, however, defend him to used. Used- he fits in an apartment well. And he has a really cool personality.

Also- chicks dig my tiny puppy. :)

n54602044_31509649_1248.jpg

I think it's cute.

You all were probably ugly when you were babies. Most are.

Except Nes Man, I find myself jerking to his baby pics.

Well, if you can't beat em....
. . . .
hit em with a stick....(twice). . . .

wow, this was almost 2 years ago....egad!

trevor.jpg

yay!
newer one...

trevor-1.jpg

Guys, for fucks sake ease up, think the dog's ugly? Fine. Is there any need to voice that opinion? Not so much. There's also no excuse in going into personal insults just to stroke your ego.

Personally I think the dog looks cool, if I had more time and space I'd get a dog.

Sam

maca2kx said:
Guys, for fucks sake ease up, think the dog's ugly? Fine. Is there any need to voice that opinion? Not so much. There's also no excuse in going into personal insults just to stroke your ego.

Personally I think the dog looks cool, if I had more time and space I'd get a dog.

Sam

...get a dachshund....they rule.

DSCN0411.jpg

S4020319.jpg

although they can have an attitude problem....

StalfrosCC said:
^Believe it or not, my other dog is half dachshund. And they do rule. Good personalities.

well, as far as mine goes, she can be stubborn....
and protective. (I dont have girlfriends come over any more....she thinks their attacking me in the bad way....)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle