l_1390142efe63cd6a4923750e180711a6.jpg

whos the Tool holding the camera, and tell him to flip his beak down

Dobby2244 said:
StalfrosCC said:
Krowsnose said:
did you put on makeup and then get in the shower? weird

I thought the same thing.

Cute pics Kate

nehh make up from work in the morning, work at a gym so worked out right after i got off and came home, took a shower :S

LOL, I guess I date old ladies compared to you- they all scrub their face with some crap to remove the make up and fight the oil build up or whatever before getting into the shower. Keep your young skin! Because when you get old... like 24... you will be pre-washing that face :p

your friend has a closet full of drugs?

he must have a task hiding that from his mum and dad? but i guess you have some extremely good nights.

StalfrosCC said:
Dobby2244 said:
StalfrosCC said:
Krowsnose said:

Cute pics Kate

nehh make up from work in the morning, work at a gym so worked out right after i got off and came home, took a shower :S

LOL, I guess I date old ladies compared to you- they all scrub their face with some crap to remove the make up and fight the oil build up or whatever before getting into the shower. Keep your young skin! Because when you get old... like 24... you will be pre-washing that face :p

im a few month shy of 20.. 24 isnt old tho.. i just dont wear a lot of make up, my skin has always been pretty good.. never had a problem with acne or oil and i have good complexion or whatever, basically only wear eyeliner &mascara so tbh don't wash my face as much as i should do... girls that cake on foundation or whatever other crap should def wash their face tho

MattAY said:
your friend has a closet full of drugs?

he must have a task hiding that from his mum and dad? but i guess you have some extremely good nights.

Its not really full of drugs, it's just a big closet we just do drugs in and draw on the wallls.

Dobby2244 said:
StalfrosCC said:
Dobby2244 said:
StalfrosCC said:
Krowsnose said:

Cute pics Kate

im a few month shy of 20.. 24 isnt old tho.. i just dont wear a lot of make up, my skin has always been pretty good.. never had a problem with acne or oil and i have good complexion or whatever, basically only wear eyeliner &mascara so tbh don't wash my face as much as i should do... girls that cake on foundation or whatever other crap should def wash their face tho

No... 24 isn't old. Im glad you caught that :) All I was saying is seeing a woman in the shower with eye liner was different than I'm used to :p

StalfrosCC said:
No... 24 isn't old. Im glad you caught that :) All I was saying is seeing a woman in the shower with eye liner was different than I'm used to :p

A woman in the shower with eye liner is different than you're used to. :mrgreen:

hahaha love ya, Mikey

Chris_Crime said:
StalfrosCC said:

A woman in the shower with eye liner is different than you're used to. :mrgreen:

hahaha love ya, Mikey

eye sea wut u ded thar!

Glenn said:
derek, U WANNA MESS?

Why yes, yes I do.

That picture was drawn by some random kid that a friend of mine brought up one time during a snowstorm. He was robotripping and the most annoying person I've met in a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod