Pics of yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
maca2kx said:
StalfrosCC said:
maca2kx said:
His fiance's sister did the photoshopping, that's what it's got to do with it.

Sam
You missed the obvious point. And that is never surprising.

And neither is your condescension.

Sam
I didn't see anywhere in the TOS that said I had to suck the GM's dick. You wanted to correct me because he said his future sister-in-law photoshopped the pics.

My jab at him was that he is geeky enough to be IN a pic looking like he is casting a fireball (something that I think might have even been his idea. Colin and I are from the same mold- we think alike. <3)

My comment was to Colin, not you. Now please- cut out the "condescension" shit. You aren't my father and you can't ban me for thinking you are a dipshit. So, please- move on.

(Ok, maybe you CAN ban me, but everybody would know it is just because I don't like you.)

Where did I say I'd ban you, or even imply I would, because of something so petty? You can refer to the fact I'm a GM all you want but there's no point since it's not an issue here, well it might be to you but hey, that's your problem.

If you and Colin are from the same mould something must have gone wrong along the way given my opinions of the both of you.

And here is a picture of the Chief (linked to avoid side scrolling).

Sam

Shaft said:
maca2kx said:
This is the post your pics topic, not the engage in childish bickering topic so get it back on what it's meant to be...

Sam

let us practice what we preach.

Yep, that's why I'm making no more comment on the subject, and here's a picture of me in massive sunglasses with my messy bed in the background so this post isn't a total loss.

DSC00129.jpg

Sam

You know I could say something here, but I'm not going to.
n506116538_55862_6577.jpg

Here is an old pic of me, but with 2 great friends who can write some serious music.

maca2kx said:
Where did I say I'd ban you, or even imply I would, because of something so petty? You can refer to the fact I'm a GM all you want but there's no point since it's not an issue here, well it might be to you but hey, that's your problem.

If you and Colin are from the same mould something must have gone wrong along the way given my opinions of the both of you.

And here is a picture of the Chief (linked to avoid side scrolling).

Sam

My last word on the subject- you used the word "condescension". The meaning of that word implies that you have some form of superiority over me and my being "rude" to you infringed upon that status. That was my issue.

Rob- which one are you? (I guess I don't know...)

Robmiester, so are you disgusted with your fat friend every time you see him?

I think I remember you saying in an earlier post that fat people make you sick or something similar to that.

n506116538_55859_374.jpg

Or maybe I will. Here is him indulging in a Chocolate Milkshake. It was tough to swallow my food watching him drink that thing, but somehow I managed.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I forgot to call you an idiot, idiot.

Wasn't even me that said it this time, you had nothing to do with why I called him an idiot, but jump on the wagon, see where guys like you end up.

Thanks for the kind words Urban :0.

As for Mikey, I am lucky to have her! But she's a nerd as well...She has a level 69 paladin in WoW!

Maca, Mikey, nothing but love for the both of you. No need to aggrivate - Procreate!

MORE PICS!

lovebirds3_by_michellexmacabre.jpg

lovebirds4_by_michellexmacabre.jpg

rosa_gypsy_by_michellexmacabre.jpg

rosa_dressy_by_michellexmacabre.jpg

gypsy_by_michellexmacabre.jpg

colin_casual_by_michellexmacabre.jpg

Icepick said:
did you impress her with your billiard skills colin

Hey man, nothing impresses a girl like claiming to deliberately(riight...) jump the white ball, roll it into the bar area of a pub in one attempt. Nothing.

And thanks Link and Rob :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133