Pics of yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow you fuckin pussies just love to drag shit on. i was acutally talking bout shanes picture, giving him shit, cuz you know its the cool thing to do here, fuckin pick on people for stupid shit, specially (labels) and dumb nick names from shit that happened in the past.

Wahhh wahhhh im fat, who cares, jared messed with a chick who was young, and barrett fuckin played with fire and was acting dumb, shane lied and was dumb. WHO FUCKIN CARES!

Oh thhhhattts right stupid fucks, who always gotta start shit and drag shit on. Seriously the eldorado and shane thing is played the fuck out, just like my moms snatch.

Get over it.

Calm the hell down, instead of bitching and moaning about how old jokes are continued (as if that's unique to here), how about clarifying your position? What's everyone meant to think when you comment straight after NesMan's pictures? Don't like how things work around here? No one's forcing you to come.

Sam

funny. I come here, cuz there are some decent people but douches like this make this place ghey.

Anyways oh well im droppin the convo and postin pics like were suppost to!

l_2e323ad3a2f6fdc35118996b613271d4.jpg

Was for a show we did a while back. Was my first time on stage and was a blast. Peace!

Wow again. Judgemental, and for your info. Maybe you should do a lil bit of research. We are a label out of wichita kansas. Hmmm which is about 30 mins away from el dorado. And im the only person in scrub club records whom is from el dorado. So drop that shit already.

And as for the stage, heh. A show is a show, and we were playing in some artsy store as part of a festival that was happening downtown. And thanks for commenting my pic. Post yours so i may comment it.

Yeah, stop with the dickish behavior. I don't give a shit what you think about DWTC but what he is doing with his group is pretty awesome. In Austin they have live music everywhere- from bars to beauty shops and the "stage" is whatever corner they put you in. A show is a show. I can't imagine it would be any different anywhere else with any independent musician.

Sam- I expect you to get on Robmeister like you jumped on DWTC.

Can't we all just get along?

StalfrosCC said:
Sam- I expect you to get on Robmeister like you jumped on DWTC.

Yes, Rob, was there any need for that? I take it you like the childish arguments or you wouldn't have set one off there. How about everyone shuts the hell up about this stuff? This is the post your pics topic, not the engage in childish bickering topic so get it back on what it's meant to be or the whole thing's getting closed.

Sam

Indeeeeed im done. I will post a new pics from our NYE show, as soon as we get them done and resized.

Oh and StalfrosCC thanks for the kind words about what we got going on. Glad ya took the time to check us out instead of just thinking "wow, white kids and rap", our shit aint like normal rap haha.

Hey Sam, fuck you too. I have heard tons of fucking comments from many many people. You know what I do? I ignore it, It's inevitable to keep a 100% clean and friendly environment here, I will keep the negative comments to a minimum, not to a complete halt. Forums exist so you can say what you gotta say (within the rules of the boards).

If I am violating any rules or any code of conduct, shoot me with a gun, or ban me, or give me a warning, but dont tell me to 'shut the hell up', because opinions are what this place is all about.
I'm sick and tired of everyone being a little damn baby.

"Ohh Maca Maca Maca! That guy said a bad word about me! Please punish him, oh my super messiah of wonderous magic!"

Go ahead and ban me, I have a real life to worry about.

Scrubs.

Robmiester said:
You call that a stage?

Poor El Dorado..

What the fuck is that supposed to mean? I've watched bands play at coffee shops and on a fucking garage floor and also on a big stage.. its all the same. Have some respect for what hes doing it doesn't matter if hes playing on a stage or on the god damn ground.

Robmiester said:
Hey Sam, f*** you too. I have heard tons of f****** comments from many many people. You know what I do? I ignore it, It's inevitable to keep a 100% clean and friendly environment here, I will keep the negative comments to a minimum, not to a complete halt. Forums exist so you can say what you gotta say (within the rules of the boards).

If I am violating any rules or any code of conduct, shoot me with a gun, or ban me, or give me a warning, but dont tell me to 'shut the hell up', because opinions are what this place is all about.
I'm sick and tired of everyone being a little damn baby.

"Ohh Maca Maca Maca! That guy said a bad word about me! Please punish him, oh my super messiah of wonderous magic!"

Go ahead and ban me, I have a real life to worry about.

Scrubs.

Heh, that's quite funny. Well for starters well done on ignoring the negative comments, but is it too much to ask that you don't contribute to them? Secondly, I told everyone to 'shut the hell up' regarding El Dorado since the whole thing always leads to an argument. Thirdly, I didn't mention banning. Opinions are great, but would you go up to an acquaintance (since that's what many of us are) and tell them they're fat/spotty/a waste of space? I hope not, yes this is an internet forum but that doesn't mean we all have to be dicks to each other.

So, and this is directed to EVERYONE, let's get back on track with posting and discussing pictures in a friendly manner. Just because I haven't directly referred to any particular poster doesn't mean I haven't noticed their discretions and I, or another mod, will notice if it happens again.

Sam

UrbanMasque said:
straight up triple OG!

i love the chain.

indeed dude thanks, its our symbol for our record label. We are totally not for profit, we give all our music away for free, and we just liek to have fun with it! haha.But the charm on the chain is caled the no dough symbol! haha. Cuz were scrubs, and we dont have no money, :) Check out the site to know more.

Peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod