KeysSetup.jpg

Claire.jpg

Acoustic.jpg

62Jaguar.jpg

100_0134.jpg

those arent me but they might as well be

also yesterday i got a didgeridoo from my pops as well as a navajo flute

EDIT: lol jared and katie... still?

The influx of old posters coming back to this topic is bringing back some really bad memories.

Close, please?

maca2kx said:
used44 said:
The influx of old posters coming back to this topic is bringing back some really bad memories.

Close, please?

It will be soon. It's a god damn nightmare to mod.

Sam

More moderators with control over Misc, perhaps?

lol! See what I did there? Turned your innocent resonse into a reply that supports my ulterior agenda!

lol ;)

used44 said:
maca2kx said:
used44 said:

Close, please?

It will be soon. It's a god damn nightmare to mod.

Sam

More moderators with control over Misc, perhaps?

lol! See what I did there? Turned your innocent resonse into a reply that supports my ulterior agenda!

lol ;)

Nice, and not subtle at all. But no, it's not a nightmare because it's active, it's a nightmare because when going into 'moderator mode' (mods will/should understand) the topics load in their entirety, pictures and all, every page. So deleting lots of posts at once reminds me how lucky I am to have broadband.

So, no new moderators! :p

Sam

you're more than likley what drove her to it, you can't honestly sit there and try to make yourself sound superior, you were fucking an underage scene kid, and your in dead contention with shane for biggest shit eater around there parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod