Status
Not open for further replies.
DoubleCut said:
maca2kx said:
Krowsnose said:
YES! shane!

tell me a story, but HAH that certificate isn't fooling anyone

Indeed.

And for f***'s sake Shane, you're old enough and ugly enough to know the rules by now, despite the fact you've chosen to ignore most of them in favour of being a dick in the past I suggest you stick by them now... start by using the edit button and finish by not being a dork.

Sam

My "got into college" comment was towards krowsnose, not explaining the picture in which my acceptance certificate is displayed.

If you look, I did use the edit button on my picture post to add another photo. Trust me maca, I know the rules. And we'll get along fine as long as you aren't stroking your e-peen in my direction.

=) Back on topic though, have you gotten accepted anywhere, krowsnose?

I assure you nothing of mine will be stroked in your direction, you're not my type.

So I'm actually contributing to the topic:

Here is a picture of my dog who passed away last year:
Paddy.jpg

And here is a picture of the design I'm going to adapt and get tattooed on me somewhere:
tattoonv2.jpg

Sam

Grey said:
They give out certificates just for getting in? What the f***?

I got a stupid green form when I got into uni that tells them I'm meant to be there, second and third years I got an email thanking me for staying on.

Sam

I'm a first year at university of virginia

I found maca's ugly comment rude though, it's just not true and if I had my way, I'd fuck you in the ass any day of the week.

Krowsnose said:
I'm a first year at university of virginia

I found maca's ugly comment rude though, it's just not true and if I had my way, I'd f*** you in the ass any day of the week.

'Old enough and ugly enough' or 'not my type'? Either way I stand by it, the first because it's just a phrase and not meant to be taken literally, the second because... well it's true.

Sam

maca2kx said:
I got a stupid green form when I got into uni that tells them I'm meant to be there, second and third years I got an email thanking me for staying on.

Sam

All I got was a "bring this crap on enrollment day" letter and for some reason eight copies of the student loan form to be scanned at enrollment. They keep sending me those, I have no idea why.

you guys could lighten up on her a little, at least during the holiday season, for starters any fuckng jokes made from a pedophile and a sumo wrestlers from kansas really hold no water

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle