Pics of yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
malakian said:
punchnr3.jpg

If you need any advice on how to treat a lady, all you need to do is ask.
Why is that lady punching you in the face?

V-316.jpg

i just like this picture a lot as these guys are also my best friends and since their leaving it means quite a bit too me.

DSC00396.jpg

End of exam parties, woo!

DSC00405.jpg

Kinda like your version of spring break, our schoolies. This photo was taken at a reggae bar, good fun.

DSC00413.jpg

Drunk with hot swedish chick. :D

DSC00429.jpg

Sunset over Patong beach in Phuket.

how much did you have to pay the swedish girl to pose? :p

only joking - nice kiss on cheek score.

Krowsnose said:
YES! shane!

tell me a story, but HAH that certificate isn't fooling anyone

Indeed.

And for fuck's sake Shane, you're old enough and ugly enough to know the rules by now, despite the fact you've chosen to ignore most of them in favour of being a dick in the past I suggest you stick by them now... start by using the edit button and finish by not being a dork.

Sam

maca2kx said:
Krowsnose said:
YES! shane!

tell me a story, but HAH that certificate isn't fooling anyone

Indeed.

And for f***'s sake Shane, you're old enough and ugly enough to know the rules by now, despite the fact you've chosen to ignore most of them in favour of being a dick in the past I suggest you stick by them now... start by using the edit button and finish by not being a dork.

Sam

My "got into college" comment was towards krowsnose, not explaining the picture in which my acceptance certificate is displayed.

If you look, I did use the edit button on my picture post to add another photo. Trust me maca, I know the rules. And we'll get along fine as long as you aren't stroking your e-peen in my direction.

=) Back on topic though, have you gotten accepted anywhere, krowsnose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod