Pics of yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
you guys look awesome - and look like your jamming out..

but where the fuck are all the chicks?!

one huge sausagefest w/ a soundtrack.

Maybe there was a gender check at the door, and those without enough testosterone simply were not allowed in to the festival of cylindrical meats?

Oh god i went to a friends gathering and there were supposed to be chicks there, soooooooooo depressing when no females turned up.

At least there was alcohol.

I have the urge to punch you in the face, nearly everytime you post piracer. I used to just ignore your posts but I just cannot do that anymore.

I think I am going to have to fly to signapore. I just can't get over the urge.

Wow, such hate...
If you HAVE to punch somebody, make it the kidney, it's not as cool without the squirting of nose blood and crunchy noises, but kidneys are damn painful in and of themselves to violate.

Wait... I think I meant to give you an alternative to hate, but I guess I just can't. Sorry. :(

FrozenBacon said:
I have the urge to punch you in the face, nearly everytime you post piracer. I used to just ignore your posts but I just cannot do that anymore.

I think I am going to have to fly to signapore. I just can't get over the urge.

Thats funny, I gravitated the total other direction. I used to want to strangle him... now I think he is fascinating. Like studying another culture.

Hey... what did i do?

Thanks stalfros, i love it how im degraded down to being a zoo animal.

Oh and you spell it Singapore, not signapore. But sure, come over and i'll take you to all the sites!

I'd like to see someone sane actually roll around on the floor laughing, it'd probably tickle me enough to get me to join. :D
(And yes, insulting isn't quite the point...)

Robmiester said:
[
n576290564_1488512_2096.jpg

there we are.

the figure behind rob could be a girl. maybe. with a bit of cushion.

oh shit, a little bit of clevage, a little bit of leg, now the next 8 pages are going to be guys kissing katies ass cheeks :/

let the hell begin

Icepick said:
oh s***, a little bit of clevage, a little bit of leg, now the next 8 pages are going to be guys kissing katies ass cheeks :/

let the hell begin

rofl, I didn't even notice the cleavage.

But really, to many GR members' credit, people have grown up here. There isn't so much pathetic drama over every female that comes here and makes her gender known.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NelsonYasir