Pics of yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Icepick said:
cune was involved in an accident on the way to a ICP concert

there was much mocking after the accident

LOL he was going to see icp?? Wow! Good thing he was in an automobile accident instead! ...jeez, talk about cutting it close...

edit:
hahah icp

double edit:
cooltext64204144rq6.jpg

Friendship. Friendship?:
Crazy_Cune said:
i WAS going to see icp.
dude, okay, we get it. You love you some icp, who cares. Stop making topics about icp, Crazy_Cune. just...stop....

It turns out I was wrong. Crazy_Cune WAS NOT on his way to see ICP when he was involved in the car accident. My apologies.

well what do you want from me? I fixed my post (above) and I stand by it.
You just have to hightlight the whole message to see the correction...

And yes, most importantly, HA HA at ICP.

o for f*cks sake

yes icp pwned... i got sprayed down with cheap soda and listened to songs by losers who now are the kings of the losers

"SkaRobot"

Hi, I am here for the interview.

Management: Uhhh... I think we are all done hiring... yeah... sorry...

Has this ever happened?

not really, but i tend to work in bumf*ck restaurants, currently pizzahut express in target, so noone really gives a damn. besides the fact, i dont do it everyday.

I remember when dooby posted her first pic. I think she was a girl (13 or 14, I think?) with a funny looking nose. Now she is a pretty young woman.

*sniff* They grow up so fast.

I already did, but that was a long time ago. Back when I was 16. It is definitely time for an update.

I will post my pic one day. I don't have a digital camera and don't have any pictures of me lying around (some people I don't even know well have more pictures of me than I do) but I will get around to it one day. When I do, it will be a glorious day indeed. That is if no one's head or computer explodes from my pure awesomeness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle