Pics of yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
holy shit man! Tattoo "lucky" on your forehead.

who was at fault, you said "her car", so i guess its the ladys fault, cuz we all know women cant drive.

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED? you didnt exactly walk away from that unharmed, but for the most part - Ya, Ya did.?! any long term damages?, hows she?! was that a head on collision?

UrbanMasque said:
WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED? you didnt exactly walk away from that unharmed, but for the most part - Ya, Ya did.?! any long term damages?, hows she?! was that a head on collision?

Crazy_Cune said:
her car.. theres some blood on the head rest.. insto-death

jivesc00ter said:
how do you add pictures?

Upload them to a image hosting webstie. www.imageshack.us

Then paste the direct link, and put
at the end of the picture link.

Or you could link us to the url instead of embedding it into your post.

I'd too like to know what happened cune.

GR has the attention span of a ADD kid on cocain

cune was involved in an accident on the way to a ICP concert I believe, when on the highway he fell asleep if i'm correct

either way this was during the huge el dorado invasion, right around the time the group of them felt themselves superior to the rest of the bunch, and criticized any taste that did not follow their own

there was much mocking after the accident

Icepick said:
cune was involved in an accident on the way to a ICP concert I believe

STOP!!!!!....

Thats Karma. God was like," what the hell's wrong with this kid, i need to put him on the straight and narrow."

Oh, oops, I did not notice your post. PASSED RIGHT OVER IT LIKE YOU DON'T EXIST!!!

thats me and my gf on my boat
[url=http://img398.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pict1337xe2.jpg][img]http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/1460/pict1337xe2.th.jpg[/url][/img]
ha i snuck in suckers
[/img]
trying to play some sonic rush but amanda wont let me

i forgot how f*cked this place is...

first off:

HELL NO I WASNT ON MY WAY TO AN ICP CONCERT... not a fan.. at all.

next.. heres the WHOLE story:

ive got 3 friends whos b-day all fall on Dec 29th, while mine is Dec 26.. so for a b-day bash, we decided it would be cool to get tats together.. well we tried, but all the tat shops were booked... so we went around to music shops and i bought a banjo... on the way home there was a drunk woman goin the wrong way down the highway and we hit head first goin like 70 each.

broke both legs, punctured a lung, fractured wrist, and broke like all my face bones (see xray)

one more time though.... i WAS NOT going to see icp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle