Pics of yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha i dont see any green...???

tht 2nd pic is awesome tho. polar bear blatently showing off :D!

Hmm. it was looking green when I was viewing it earlier. Yeah, that polar bear kept doing that back roll thing. He would crane his neck as far as it would go and then roll onto his front paws. Imagine trying to look behind you without turning your head, just looking up, up, up.

He did it multiple times in the water, then continued it when he got out of the water.

Goofy bear.

Wow, I remember the first "Post Your Pics" topic I posted in... I was a little 13 year old wanna-be skater kid that wore everything toooo baggy. Now I'm 18, so here's some better pics:

Graduation (yes, I had to be a geek and add w00t):

n584005445_232357_8773.jpg

Me climbing into the beach house I had with a few friends for a week after prom because we locked ourselves out.

n1338120010_30008826_4935.jpg

I'm on the right, I don't know what the hell I was looking at.

n527992036_149634_852.jpg

I guess, I hope he reads my post...

I might quote myself, so it'll be on the next page, just in case. Hell, the girl in the first pic was in my Honors Italian 3 class last year! Forget her name though...He's a GR member?! I've seen him in the hallways since elementary school, damn.

ERIC, Rahway High School.

NjNakedSnake said:
I guess, I hope he reads my post...

I might quote myself, so it'll be on the next page, just in case. Hell, the girl in the first pic was in my Honors Italian 3 class last year! Forget her name though...He's a GR member?! I've seen him in the hallways since elementary school, damn.

ERIC, Rahway High School.

Haha, wow. Yep, that's me. Small world. Who are you?

Names Alex. If you're the Eric they talk about, I have silk screen printing with your friends Matt Olters [buddies] and Christian Rojas [enemies, I think]. If you ask about me, last names Garcia, don't believe the shit they'll probably say. I can already hear them just badmouthing me....Especially Rojas, he's so emo. But ya, I've seen you in the hallways since Roosevelt, sheesh.

You graduated, congratulations. What are the odds, another Rahway, NJ native here on GR. I definently did a doubletake when I saw you're pic because I recognized you pretty much instantly. And the girl beside you, what's her name again. I know she was in ROTC. Anyway, WOW. Whodda thought?

hey thanks! the fact that i left the straightener in the picture shows that im not insecure about that fact that i use one at all! in fact, i encourage all hetero-males to give using them a try!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle