Pics of yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
cali colin? i could swore a handfull of weeks ago i seen you working at EB games here i ontario, must have been a clever stunt double

Icepick said:
cali colin? i could swore a handfull of weeks ago i seen you working at EB games here i ontario, must have been a clever stunt double

Guess you missed the topic where I said I was on vacation huh? >_> PS. You were in around Christmas. It's now the end of March >_> :p. Unless you saw me some other time.

Oh and Sam, I can stay away but...I came here now more for the video game topics. The misc boards haven't changed, and the lack of moderating isn't helping. Plus I got my 360 and ended up getting back into gaming.

Bogie.jpg
Humphrey Bogart!
Only one of the greatest actors of all time.

Coachella? I hate you :(.

My girlfriend might be going for one of the days, but she can't got o see Rage which is who she really wants to see.

Man...I hate you :( lol.

I was wondering about that. I was like "wait..You're in LA now?".

1 grand?

Damn. What's funny is Smashing Pumpkins, Bjork, and The Killers are playing in Toronto in September. I'll be in BC by then maybe and I was thinking that would be too expensive for Rosa and I to go too.

Yet here you're spendingo ver a thousand dollars. All of a sudden it doesn't seem that bad for me lol.

I just thank the lord my government stupidly pays for me to sit around smoking and reading my history books/watching world cinema all day.

me and Joe Satriani is correct in terms of getting the point across.

You aren't my English teacher, and you never will be.
And these boards aren't formal essays each post. I'm sure if I rummaged through your posts I could find grammatical errors but I don't waste both our times by correcting you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod