|OT| Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

It's the kids themselves. GAHHHHHHH!!!!

After seeing the meat portion pictures in GameInformer, I can totally imagine them allowing you to physically butcher and sell meat.

like if you could stomp on the dead corpse repeatedly for no reason, and have body parts and blood spray everywhere...lol oh wait, wrong game.

tinymhg said:
De-Ting said:
These are the jokes, tiny.
And your point is? :roll:

I am having fun. :lol: Let me huff and puff a little. Besides I was trying to interject some humor myself.
Ok. Whoosh on me. I didn’t get it. But in my defense I’d been up all night, and lack of sleep affects me like alcohol does. Sorry De-Ting but your sarcastic remark was lost on me at the time.

Any way I want Skyrim! Dismemberment or not.

BUMP!

b464e5996093a3456e6c3033761c4ca7.jpg

As much as I want to play Skyrim a ton, there are so many games coming out between now and then that I might pass until the inevitable game of the year edition. I say that with every bethesda game.... but maybe I'll actually stick to it.

Yeah, the fact that they're planning a whole lot of DLC out of the gate makes me thing about holding off until it's all out.

Longo_2_guns said:
Yeah, the fact that they're planning a whole lot of DLC out of the gate makes me thing about holding off until it's all out.
That and I'll never start a new playthrough JUST for the DLC. I'm really thinking it's better to wait on this one. God knows I'll have plenty of RPG left to play with Dark Souls.

danielrbischoff said:
Longo_2_guns said:
That and I'll never start a new playthrough JUST for the DLC. I'm really thinking it's better to wait on this one. God knows I'll have plenty of RPG left to play with Dark Souls.
Heathens! Blasphemers! Get thee away!

You know, GR should anticipate complete nothingness on the 11th.

madster: Hey guys I'm back!......Guys?.......I forgive you.......GUUUYYS!?!?.............YOU FUCKING CUNTS!!!

Also, I agree with what danny says, there are quite a few gems being released around Skyrim,

MGS HD Collection
Sonic Generations
LoZ: Skyri- er Skyward Sword
Battlefield 3
Uncharted 3
Modern Warfare 3
Saints Row the Third
The Halo Rehash (I wish that was the real name)
Assassin's Creed: Revelations
Rayman Origins (might be just me on that one)

They're ALL being released late October to mid Movember............................ :eek6:

I'm not sure yet if I will get skyrim right away. I'm going to be busy with school anyways, so I really just don't know. Damn.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod