Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gears of War

• Oblivion

• Prey

• Total voters
So I feel like writing a new review but I don't know what to write it on, that's where you come in. All these games are for the Xbox 360 and I'll have to play the game again regardless of what is chosen so it'll be a while before the review gets written but I thought I'd open it out to the GRians, what game should I write a review for?

Sam

SEE!? The post order is wrong! maca, you must have changed it somehow! Posts are being displayed with the newest post on top!

EDIT: No... but it's still screwed up!

I see it, I must admit I had my own inkling that it was happening but this pretty much proves it. Last time this happened I think it was something to do with the servers being out of sync so I'll let the GMs know and they can hopefully sort it out.

Sam

I would go for Oblivion also.

It was good for me until i somehow became a vampire. Now im really pissed off cos i cant seem to get myself back to normal again.

Can anyone help me with that problem?

I don't know; ask the chaps in the General Topics board, a board delegated for general game discussion.

This is the miscellaneous section, you incompetent administrator!

/\ Why do you think I moved it? I wouldn't change something unless I realised I was wrong in the first place.

Sam

Actually, I wasn't crabby, but it's good to see you've carried your knack for making unwarranted assumptions over as an administrator!

I'm not going to argue with you SP, my statement was not meant to be taken seriously and I've acknowledged I was wrong in posting this in misc, is there any other problem?

Sam

Keep on topic folks. Bitching poodles are not allowed in Gen.

On topic: Review Gears, I'd like to see a solid review so we can judge its replay value after all the hype has finally gone down.

-oodles of poodles.

Yes, there is another problem. Dark_Legacy. Feel free to solve it how you please!

Hi SP, how are you doing? I was fine, until I read your response. I was drawn into questioning exactly what you meant and or were implying by saying this. Is it sarcasim, or is it a snyde, contemptious comment directed at my person. Either way, I'd appreciate it if you PMed me with your concerns. As for posts that contribute absolutely nothing to a topic like this, and are done by people who I know KNOW BETTER than to do so I will delete promptly without hesitation. This is a good topic and there is no sense ruining it-and I am not directing it at you, I'm letting everyone know I don't like it.

So, in all sincerity, please direct any helpful comments or concerns to my PM box. That's exactly what its there for! :) Have a nice day.

-dL

Ok everyone, I'll start with a review to Oblivion since that's the most popular but rest assured, I'll probably get round to reviewing all of them once I've got my damn coursework out the way.

Sam

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle