My beef on vegans

madster111 said:
One of my mates tried being vegan for 3 weeks.

He used to be able to take me out in a boxing match, we were pretty evenly matched, sometimes i won sometimes him.

By the end of the 3 weeks, i won first round in 50 seconds.
Not only that, but he was turning a grey colour and his reaction times were literally doubled.

Yeah.

I wonder whether you'd fare so well against the vegan body-builders out there. Most people who 'try' to be vegan just cut out a load of essential nutrients and don't think of where they will now have to get those nutrients. Veganism requires a complete lifestyle change, and you need to know what you're doing.

monkeygoat said:
madster111 said:

He used to be able to take me out in a boxing match, we were pretty evenly matched, sometimes i won sometimes him.

Not only that, but he was turning a grey colour and his reaction times were literally doubled.

Yeah.

I wonder whether you'd fare so well against the vegan body-builders out there. Most people who 'try' to be vegan just cut out a load of essential nutrients and don't think of where they will now have to get those nutrients. Veganism requires a complete lifestyle change, and you need to know what you're doing.

what i was getting at, only i used less words, you probably just confused him

intoTheRain said:
monkeygoat said:
madster111 said:

Yeah.

what i was getting at, only i used less words, you probably just confused him

That wouldn't be hard.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle