Ron Pauls opinion on health insurance..

intoTheRain

Regular
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irx_QXsJiao

I'm sure some of you have seen this. And I know everyone is like oh my gosh he is so terrible, he wants him to just die!

I admit he seems a little cold about the whole idea, but, I kind of agree.

If a healthy guy with a good paying job decides NOT to spend money on health insurance because he thinks he can't get sick/injured, why should he get ANY privilege over people who HAVE paid for their health insurance.

If you had the money and chose to ignore it what is the sense in saving him if he chooses not to pay for it?

So a naturally unhealthy person HAS to pay because they know they're ill and need it, then some healthy lucky guy decides he doesn't want to pay because he's never been in a hospital, reaping 2 benefits, gets sick or injured and still gets the help he needs.

I personally agree with Ron Paul and don't find it fair.

If you have the money, pay for the health insurance. Health = Number 1.

Rain the link you put up was a hatch job on Ron Paul, and the Tea Party, whoever posted it to youtube chopped off his response to Wolf Blitzer’s follow up question. Which is a dirty political trick. I will not share my political views, manly because I don’t want to bore or anger anybody, but Left or Right there is no need for that kind of cheap tactic. I’m not blaming you for the post to youtube, and I am not trying to disagree with you or say your right or wrong. I am only pointing out that he was about to make a statement that the youtube poster didn’t want you or I to hear. So here is the full clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MF64QzDS ... re=related

That debate was a joke. Not because of the candidates. Because of the format it was presented.

Loaded questions, where no response would've left anyone looking good. And as far as Paul, he got the worst end of that stick.

The one time he tried to actually cut into an issue, he nearly got booed off the stage. That was a completely unprofessional debate. CNN set out to make these candidates look a lot worse than they already do, and they succeeded.

*hears the word "Pay" and "Healthcare" in one sentence, walks away*

But i agree with StickyGreenGamer, as much as i hate republicans, this whole debate was a sham. It was more of "who can please the crowd the most" then an actual political debate.

StickyGreenGamer said:
Loaded questions, where no response would've left anyone looking good. And as far as Paul, he got the worst end of that stick.

i know the whole debate was a joke, and with Wolf Blitzer asking the questions of course these questions would be expected haha..

but the point was more of "do you think a healthy guy with a good job who doesn't pay for healthcare should be treated if he gets sick or injured", not so much of a question about the quality of the debate ;p

nothing in American politics is "quality". not that Canadian politics are much better.

Lien said:

But i agree with StickyGreenGamer, as much as i hate republicans, this whole debate was a sham. It was more of "who can please the crowd the most" then an actual political debate.

SOmeone has to pay for it, it's called taxes. Nothing is free.

Silly French, Trix are for kids.

And by "trix are for kids" I mean "The EU is collapsing."

:)

Eyebrowsbv31 said:
Lien said:

SOmeone has to pay for it, it's called taxes. Nothing is free.

Silly French, Trix are for kids.

And by "trix are for kids" I mean "The EU is collapsing."

:)
*blinks, looks outside and sees European society still up with healthy people*
huh... oooookay? So... my taxes are going for something good... and it's bad.. what? Man not gonna touch that one... back on topic.

And hey! why we dissing Ron paul's healthcare speech? what about bachmann?
07fcac23-6a74-47a9-90bd-a0e8afb5c1a9.jpg

You know... the whole eeeeeeevil injection and vaccine cause retardation mess? I think it's much worse then anything else talked there...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle