my art

Do you like my art?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Personally, I like the pictures of the sunrise and the sun peaking through the clouds. And the "Under Construction" one is clever, too. How did you create all of these?

The zombie seems more like you messing around (the same with the soldier). I'm not an artist or anything, so whatever I'm saying is more opinion than anything. In any case, these show that you're definitely creative and artistic. And it's definitely better than anything I can do. The only advice I can offer is to keep drawing, designing, and messing around. That's the only way you can get better. Keep it up.

U guyz lik my art its of da star wars fight mace windu n da emporer

43fw7bc.jpg

i like the symbolically metaphorical placement in the use of grey as the background, a tribute to the grey world that shrouded the world of Mace windu himself and his background.

i also like the brown and black contrasts, between good and evil. the light sabre colours also reflect some truth in personalities, as the red sabre which is pure evil fights a purple sabre, a colour that is inbetween and not slightly red, perhaps saying that he has lots of power, but doesnt uses it for bad.

i enjoyed the stance, of the 'scene' where the two can be seen as both powerful from their stance, with confident poses.

nice.

how old r u? i need to judge on ur age haha.

the one with the question mark in the head of pants...mustve taken u 2 mins haha?

apart from that my fav is the zombie...3rd down. and the sunset one's ok...but like links said, u need to make it better.

if you're gonna do digital art dont do sunsets haha...leave that to manual - watercolours or oils.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod