I need some good Anime recommendations

MattAY said:
Then Ninja Scroll....all men must see Ninja Scroll - it's epic.

Most def.

I don't watch a lot of anime. I liked Dragonball Z, Pokemon, Gundam Wing when I was younger.

The last thing I watched was Castle Howl or something like that. It was ok, but I wasn't paying a lot of attention. Was more interested in my girlfriend, though I can't say she was to interested in all my smart-ass comments about the movie...which is probably why she never showed me an anime film again, or saw me. Psst, girls and their cartoons huh?

Howl's Moving Castle, and we're going to go to a slumber party, paint our toenails, gossip about all the latest stuff in the news about celebs and watch some Spice and Wolf, because a wolf girl and economics shouldn't be that much fun.

An anime slumber party....God damn that would be epic. The midnight feast could be ramen!

Has anyone ever seen Gundam Unicorn? Because for some reason I have the soundtrack to the film, and it's amazing! But I've never seen it...

MattAY said:
An anime slumber party....God damn that would be epic. The midnight feast could be ramen!

You know where else they have midnight ramen feasts? In jail.

Yeah, it was Howls Moving Castle, wasn't bad, perhaps a bit lengthy, but I'd take any of my anime recommendations with a grain of salt.

There was another one I liked when I was younger, but I forget its name, and the majority of the story. The soldiers kind of looked like the ones from Killzone, I think there was something about a wolf in the name of the movie.

Big O was cool but I only saw the version they ran on Adult Swim, so again, salt.

Wow, I'm surprised that they put Eureka 7 so high up.

Grave of the Fireflies though is the BESSSSSSSSTTT! It made my wife cry.

StickyGreenGamer said:
MattAY said:

There was another one I liked when I was younger, but I forget its name, and the majority of the story. The soldiers kind of looked like the ones from Killzone, I think there was something about a wolf in the name of the movie.

Looks like we'll be getting some inmates into anime, some.... Eiken. Or this season's boobfest Maken-Ki!.

Jin-Roh: The Wolf Brigade.

And Mirai Nikki, because of Yuno.

HK-47 said:
StickyGreenGamer said:
MattAY said:

Looks like we'll be getting some inmates into anime, some.... Eiken. Or this season's boobfest Maken-Ki!.

Jin-Roh: The Wolf Brigade.

And Mirai Nikki, because of Yuno.

You sir, quite impressive. But that is the extent of my anime knowledge (or lack there of). So that is it for Sticky picks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod