I need some good Anime recommendations

Lethean said:
Samurai X is pretty cool as well.

Oooo I like that. A series called Rurouni Kenshin follows the events after that. I've read all 28 volumes - it's all glorious! FUN FACT: The assistant for Nobuhiro Watsuki (who wrote Kenshin) is none other than Eiichiro Oda....the artist of One Piece!

kingg5 said:
La Blue girl just a suggestion is all
I took your word for it, didn't do any research, and just downloaded that...Thing. I watched part of it...Nothing was happening so I fast forward a few minutes and what the fuck.

Ron Perlman voicing Justice? Badass intro for a badass OVA.

Lien said:
Cromartie High School on the other hand...
cromartie-high-school-hayashida-kamiyama.jpg

This was all that made sense and from what I've heard, dubbed.

And since you're going to watch Cromartie, you should also watch Arakawa Under the Bridge to go along with it.

Arakawa.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmqvd_sC6-k Popee the Performer, it's so bad it's shit and almost good with friends and your dying braincells.

Lethean said:
Samurai X is pretty cool as well.
Tsuiokuhen was amazing, absolutely top-notch samurai amazing.

Also Toradora!, Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ikwcoUbdL0&feature=related Nekojiru Gekijou with those fucking worthless pigs, Baccano! and

Kore-wa-Zombie-Desu-ka.jpg

Ok so im two episodes away from completing Darker than Black (pretty awesome lol), and after reading all the recent posts im at a loss for what to go for next...

Is there anything "post apocalyptic" or endoftheworld-ish that i could check out?

MattAY you seem to be the biggest anime fan here, what would you recommend?

Aw yee, everybody wants to beee like Matty ;)

Well, if you havent seen Afro Samurai, you should - it's totally awesome. (at one stage he fights a robot in the fucking sky!) And it's not that long.

Then maybe Welcome to the NHK....that's about a college dropout who tries to overcome being a hikikomori, who also makes a hentai game with his neighbour (dont worry it's not explicit!) But it's pretty funny.

Then Ninja Scroll....all men must see Ninja Scroll - it's epic.

Then Samurai X! That's the order I'd do it all in too haha.

CaptainPicard said:
Ok so im two episodes away from completing Darker than Black (pretty awesome lol), and after reading all the recent posts im at a loss for what to go for next...

Is there anything "post apocalyptic" or endoftheworld-ish that i could check out?
Have you seen the second season of Darker Than Black? It was... not as good.

As for post apocalyptic, five words.

Fist
Of
The
North
Star

This is among the best anime ever made. You don't need to watch all like 500 episodes of it, but you'll want to.

MattAY said:
Then maybe Welcome to the NHK....that's about a college dropout who tries to overcome being a hikikomori, who also makes a hentai game with his neighbour (dont worry it's not explicit!) But it's pretty funny.

Don't forget how he was in the bushes snapping pics of young girls. And said it out loud that he did. Might not be a spoiler but what a moment.

Redline is a pretty cool anime racing movie apart from the ending but it's thrilling most of the way through. Akira is a classic, but the manga continues a lot further than the movie does, and of series Code Geass and Highschool of the Dead were two of more recent ones I enjoyed quite a bit.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod